French R sound. It's a killer!
If you are a not a native french speaker but have mastered pronouncing the french "R" sound, please kindly share your secret with the group. Thanks.
Tips from a native french speaker would be appreciated too. :)
No comment given.
- i want to find a friend
- How can I learn Japanese?
- How English sounds to non-native speakers
- Why it would be great to learn many languages at a time? (benefits and not bebefits)
- Por que aprender muchos idiomas al mismo tiempo?(ventajas y desventajas) experiencias
- I come from VietNam Fixes help me Please!!!
- Which one is correct?
- What do you think of TPP?
- Does anyone know the link of The Origins season3 episode1 link?
- I have free time