French R sound. It's a killer!
If you are a not a native french speaker but have mastered pronouncing the french "R" sound, please kindly share your secret with the group. Thanks.
Tips from a native french speaker would be appreciated too. :)
No comment given.
- How do I write a English resume?
- English-farsi(persian) Exchange
- English-Persian(farsi) exchange!!!
- Frustrations of learning Italian
- Hello to everyone.
- La Musica modernas
- Does the order we write letters (such as A and B) matter?
- What TV shows/ Movies would you recommend for an English learner?
- Looking for language partners ★Interested in making more friends
- What do you want to accomplish and what have you done so far to achieve it?