What is the best software to learn Russian?
I use Rosetta Stone but I wish it was more interactive.
well, if you want to speak coversational language, you should a native speaker, there isn't any program that can help wit it.
it depends on your level!
if you're a beginner, I recommend to strat with a simple reading and slow-speech listening, here you can find more information: http://www.learnrussianlanguage.ru/russian-language-reading-lessons-for-beginners
If you have a basics knowledge you can try audio lessons, like RussianEasy System - where you will interact a lot, answering a questions related to topic of the lessons
I talk to my neighbours, but I don't have enough vocabulary.
I'll try it, thanks.
- How can I understand slurred English?
- I want to practicing my English
- I'm looking for...
- new comer in italki
- alguien quiere aprender español y alguien que quiera enseñarme ingles
- Je veux en savoir plus
- What other Philippine languages do you speak or want to learn?
- English /Español conversation
- 【Language partner】 between English and Chinese