What is the best software to learn Russian?
I use Rosetta Stone but I wish it was more interactive.
well, if you want to speak coversational language, you should a native speaker, there isn't any program that can help wit it.
it depends on your level!
if you're a beginner, I recommend to strat with a simple reading and slow-speech listening, here you can find more information: http://www.learnrussianlanguage.ru/russian-language-reading-lessons-for-beginners
If you have a basics knowledge you can try audio lessons, like RussianEasy System - where you will interact a lot, answering a questions related to topic of the lessons
I talk to my neighbours, but I don't have enough vocabulary.
I'll try it, thanks.
- What will you be doing in 5 years time?
- language exchangeing
- Whatsapp group is looking for Italian learners
- Salve a tutti !
- What do u think about a true friend?
- Why do italki members discuss language learning related topics?
- If this doesn't give you the goosebumps...
- Beijing , Jia You! Laussane, Aller!!
- Do Koreans have traditional party dances?
- Exchanging Chinese/English with Arabic