What is the best software to learn Russian?
I use Rosetta Stone but I wish it was more interactive.
well, if you want to speak coversational language, you should a native speaker, there isn't any program that can help wit it.
it depends on your level!
if you're a beginner, I recommend to strat with a simple reading and slow-speech listening, here you can find more information: http://www.learnrussianlanguage.ru/russian-language-reading-lessons-for-beginners
If you have a basics knowledge you can try audio lessons, like RussianEasy System - where you will interact a lot, answering a questions related to topic of the lessons
I talk to my neighbours, but I don't have enough vocabulary.
I'll try it, thanks.
- To improve your listening skills and/or (pronunciation) in Dutch ^^
- Why learning arabic is so difficult :(
- Change work
- I would like help in speaking japanese.
- What slang do you know?
- English Discussion
- from Russia with love :D
- How to say more attractive work for life?
- what is the difference between "wanna"with "want"?