What is the best software to learn Russian?
I use Rosetta Stone but I wish it was more interactive.
well, if you want to speak coversational language, you should a native speaker, there isn't any program that can help wit it.
it depends on your level!
if you're a beginner, I recommend to strat with a simple reading and slow-speech listening, here you can find more information: http://www.learnrussianlanguage.ru/russian-language-reading-lessons-for-beginners
If you have a basics knowledge you can try audio lessons, like RussianEasy System - where you will interact a lot, answering a questions related to topic of the lessons
I talk to my neighbours, but I don't have enough vocabulary.
I'll try it, thanks.
- So many people on this website, but very few language partners.. what do you think?
- at early stage or at an early stage !?? grammar question
- ¿Cúal es vuestra frase favorita en español?
- Is it important to study idioms for speaking english?
- Who is the best cooker u have met? Tell me your unforgettable eating experience.
- IELTS / TOEFL / FCE / CAE / PET / KET
- Travel on a tight budget
- When people say "I can understand what they say..."