What is the best software to learn Russian?
I use Rosetta Stone but I wish it was more interactive.
well, if you want to speak coversational language, you should a native speaker, there isn't any program that can help wit it.
it depends on your level!
if you're a beginner, I recommend to strat with a simple reading and slow-speech listening, here you can find more information: http://www.learnrussianlanguage.ru/russian-language-reading-lessons-for-beginners
If you have a basics knowledge you can try audio lessons, like RussianEasy System - where you will interact a lot, answering a questions related to topic of the lessons
I talk to my neighbours, but I don't have enough vocabulary.
I'll try it, thanks.
- What do you know about India?
- can you give me some advice about my trip to US?
- Was it right for italki to remove Community Tutors' self-designed courses without prior negotiations with us?
- Bahasa Daerah dan Bahasa Indonesia
- Bruce Lee (李小龙)
- Anyone here interested in Filipino(Tagalog)
- Will your existence be affected due to others' perceptions of you?
- Skype partener
- reading tips
- What do you know about Brazil?