English is my primary language. I'm here to help!
Hi all, my name is Tim. I am a Singaporean and although Singapore is located in South East Asia, I was born into an English family and learnt English via the British O level and A level system. I'm trying to learn french but even if you don't speak French, please feel free to approach me for any questions. I'm here to help!
No comment given.
- How's the baby girl?
- How can i improve my English?
- Typing for Beginners
- Topics for conversation
- How to say "opportunity" in Japanese?
- "Sponge Bob" how do you guys like the cartoon?
- English fluency and coherence
- The Importance To Know Foreign Languages (Very Well)
- ¿Hábeis oído hablar del método Callan?