300 MOST COMMON WORDS OF RUSSIAN LANGUAGE
I was thinking about useful tools for you to learn Russian more effectively and understood that one of the most usual activity any learner does is memorizing words.
To make this process more effective, I made a list of 300 most common words of Russian Language with English equivalents, you can download it free here:
There is also an instruction how to use the file to get the best effect from learning.
Also if you didn't know, I've created a wonderful set of Reading Lessons for Beginner - 27 lessons with English translation and audio for total beginners, very easy and higly effective. You can get FREE sample here: http://www.learnrussianlanguage.ru/russian-language-reading-lessons-for-beginners
Have a nice day and enjoy your learning Russian!
No comment given.
- Useful idiom: to ring something up/ battere (sul registratore di cassa)
- Learning to type in Korean
- I search people to speak English with me
- Primer dia en italki. cuanto tiempo llevan en italki?, que tanto han aprendido? les ha funcionado este metodo?
- What do you think about Ukrainian women and our culture?
- JAPANese and JAVAnese
- terrorism and ways to erradicate
- i want to ask this question to all my italkii fellows ........?????/
- Question for tutors with a range of prices
- start conversion