One Word Posts In English
Almost all the other forums have one, why not this one?
The premise is simple. One person starts with a word, the next person posts a word that relates to it.
Logical? No one said it had to be logical. Just because I think the word English should be followed by the word "language" doesn't mean the next person after me can't post the word "Accent" instead.
Starting word: chatClick here to go to the last page to add a new comment: http://www.italki.com/groups/1804/topic/42952-99999999.htm a>
- 自己写的诗歌《灯塔》《The lighthouse 》
- New Account
- Khasi? खासी भाषा?
- How to Improve English?
- I want to know what kind of Chinese studengts are favored in foreign colleges and universities....
- "wedding" Arabic word of the day
- bilingualism and its effect on little children
- Let's improve our English - Skype Group :D
- IDIOT GIRL
- Apprendre les langues par internet, ça marche?