The greeting in Moroccan
How are you all, I hope you have done as well in the last weekend.
Well, as you know, our dialect is different accent in Arabic, and they think it's really hard. Well, no way thinking like that because I am here
I will share some sentences of greeting and I will continue sharing something else in the futur God willing !
Good morning --------- Sbaah l'khiir/ Sbaar nuur
How are you doing? -------- kiday'r (for male)/ kiday'ra (for female)
All is fine ----------- kul'shi bikhiir
good bye -------- bas'lama
see you tomorrow ---------- n'shufuuk ghada.
are you fine ------------ labas Älik?
I am fine --------- bikhir / labas
yallah (well) n'shuf'kum marra khra. (see you all again)
Could you write them by arabic letters?
Yeah with sure, but the pronunciation of them it's different than the real arabic that's why the arabian people couldn't understand us as well
كدايره؟ ---- كداير؟
بخير / لباس
تهلاي فرانسك ( t'halaay f'raasak) (take care to yourself (for girl))
Thx , I like to learn accent
Is there a big different between Algerian accent and Moroccan ?
Can Morrocans get syrian accent easily?
yeah, actually, algerian and moroccan they aren't big different, we can understand each others as well, but they're using some kind of words which are not moroccan, and if you hear someone from algeria , you can catch him, he's algerian, and also moroccan person.
Syrian accent, it's easier and understood accent, my big sister speak it as well as you, I was trying to speak it but, I cannot be well. Perhaps you can teach me
sure i can teach u^_^
i'm interested in accents of all the arab world actually
as a syrian i can't know if some one speak tunsian algerian or moroccan . No way to know actually bcz i must know both well and i can't get any of them
- if you Learning Chinese, offering German or English! Add me on QQ!
- How did you overcome the difficulties of the beginning of new language learning ？
- Where can I find someone to talk in English?
- Meaning of arabic words
- 8/30: Fun English Teasers for English Learners (Difficulty: Easy)
- Fun English Teasers for English Learners
- I'm learning English and I can teach Spanish.
- What is your favourite food or things you would buy if you visit Korea?!!? (한국오면 꼭 살것들!?)
- Problems with prepositions in Spanish?
- What features do you think should be added to italki?