How do you call "a mobile phone" in saudi arabian dialect?
in the saudi arabian we say : mubaayil
What about جوال
Is it a mobile phone or telephone?
جوال ---- it's moblie phone in arabic (standard) and also usage in some dialect like in egyptian. It's phone which we can take it with us anywhere
and about the fix phone in arabic we sa: الهاتف / الهاتف الثابت
in my dialect moroccan we say : telefone fix ----- تلقون فكس
very useful information. Thank you.
- LangParty - a langauge exchange website
- Would you expect an English tutor to write "I have x years old"?
- Hello, for those who want I created a group to practice English in whatsapp.
- English and chinese
- Lets learn Cantonese with Whatsapp
- How to say this in korean
- Learning German
- Is this correct He always done what I wish all my life,but can't
- Academic writing
- Difference between 하며 and 하면서