How do you call "a mobile phone" in saudi arabian dialect?
in the saudi arabian we say : mubaayil
What about جوال
Is it a mobile phone or telephone?
جوال ---- it's moblie phone in arabic (standard) and also usage in some dialect like in egyptian. It's phone which we can take it with us anywhere
and about the fix phone in arabic we sa: الهاتف / الهاتف الثابت
in my dialect moroccan we say : telefone fix ----- تلقون فكس
very useful information. Thank you.
- quiz or test
- How long after taking up a new language did you manage to finish a book without a dictionary?
- Step up with Learning Arabic !
- chercher une amie
- What better way to speaking English fluently?
- Are foreigners allowed to do internships in your country?
- What is the place of your dreams?
- Is this a valid sentence?
- When do you use ask and request?
- What is the right attitude towards the Bible ?Does a Christian totally agree with whatever the Bible says? And