How do you call "a mobile phone" in saudi arabian dialect?
in the saudi arabian we say : mubaayil
What about جوال
Is it a mobile phone or telephone?
جوال ---- it's moblie phone in arabic (standard) and also usage in some dialect like in egyptian. It's phone which we can take it with us anywhere
and about the fix phone in arabic we sa: الهاتف / الهاتف الثابت
in my dialect moroccan we say : telefone fix ----- تلقون فكس
very useful information. Thank you.
- Deseo practicar ingles :/
- Did you know couchsurfing?
- Learn Japanese
- Español a cambio de ingles! Spanish in exchange for English!
- borıng or wonderful
- I'll teach you, a beginner, Mandarin Chinese.
- im never ganna fall in love again
- is it write or wrong?
- Hunting in your culture?