How do you call "a mobile phone" in saudi arabian dialect?
in the saudi arabian we say : mubaayil
What about جوال
Is it a mobile phone or telephone?
جوال ---- it's moblie phone in arabic (standard) and also usage in some dialect like in egyptian. It's phone which we can take it with us anywhere
and about the fix phone in arabic we sa: الهاتف / الهاتف الثابت
in my dialect moroccan we say : telefone fix ----- تلقون فكس
very useful information. Thank you.
- DIALOGO A UN BIMBO DI UN ANNO E MEZZO
- WhatsApp Group :)
- Je veux parler anglaise
- Is it really important to learn SWEAR WORDS?
- what is the best way to speak English fluently?
- LANGUAGE PARTNERS
- ON THE LOOKOUT OF A LANGUAGE PARTNER
- At the school....
- Italki Whatsapp group
- Looking for new friends to grow with.