A Moroccan joke (withe the pronunciation and the meaning)
HeLlO again on this group, Well I would like to share this moroccan joke with you all
علي وبراهيم تشاركوا ف حانوت
واحد النهار، ناض علي علق على الحانوت پلاكة مكتوب عليها بالفرنسية
جاء براهيم قرا الپلاكة وكعا، وهو يبدلها ودار فيها
ابراهيم -------- Brahim
the pronunciation of this one:
Ali wbrahim tsharku f hanuut
waahid nhaar; naad Ali 'aallaq 'alaa lhaanut blaaka maktuub 'alihaa bal faransiya
jaa Brahim qraa lblaaka wk'aa, huway baddalhaa wadaar fiha
the meaning in English :
Ali and Brahim shared to each other a shop sale of foods
on a day, he commented on a sign on the shop sale and he was writing in french
and then when Brahim came back, he was seeing this sign on the sale of shopping and he was ungry seeing that, and then he decided to use another on and he was writing on it :
No comment given.
- italki APP ?
- Your favourite ways to learn English
- A question about -te form
- Apprentissage de la langue française
- What does it mean?
- Any tips for travelling around Edinburgh?
- Does Welfare Encourage Laziness?
- "War and Peace" by L.N.Tolstoy
- The reason why I talked to you is that you have a very serious profile on this platform. Someone told me...