A Moroccan joke (withe the pronunciation and the meaning)
HeLlO again on this group, Well I would like to share this moroccan joke with you all
علي وبراهيم تشاركوا ف حانوت
واحد النهار، ناض علي علق على الحانوت پلاكة مكتوب عليها بالفرنسية
جاء براهيم قرا الپلاكة وكعا، وهو يبدلها ودار فيها
ابراهيم -------- Brahim
the pronunciation of this one:
Ali wbrahim tsharku f hanuut
waahid nhaar; naad Ali 'aallaq 'alaa lhaanut blaaka maktuub 'alihaa bal faransiya
jaa Brahim qraa lblaaka wk'aa, huway baddalhaa wadaar fiha
the meaning in English :
Ali and Brahim shared to each other a shop sale of foods
on a day, he commented on a sign on the shop sale and he was writing in french
and then when Brahim came back, he was seeing this sign on the sale of shopping and he was ungry seeing that, and then he decided to use another on and he was writing on it :
No comment given.
- Hi, Please read my msg. I write it In ENGLISH And I press its french ,, sorry
- Donald Trump says "China"
- aprendendo inglês
- HSK Locker app for practising Chinese.
- WhatsApp groups
- Need a partner who want to inprove oral english,then we can practice together.
- Within next 2 hours from this message I can help you with Russian or you can help me with English.
- I can help you with portuguese language
- Studies abroad
- english partners