Please recommend Russian singers that pronounce clearly. I saw a female folk singer that I liked but did not catch her name.
Well-known Russian female folk singers: Надежда Кадышева, Надежда Бабкина, Людмила Зыкина, Клавдия Шульженко, Лидия Русланова, Людмила Сенчина.
You can also listen "Любэ" and "Maksim".
It's pop-music...I am recommend "Комисар","Виктор Цой"-good music)
I like russian pop stars.You can listen to Vleriy Meladze.His pronounciation is also good
Пелагея is what you need.She has a very clear and strong voice.She performs folk classic in modern interpretation. She is the most bright talent in folk stale, singing now
I like both of these artist. The first one to listen to and the second to look at. Please send more suggestions.
Very expressive and delicate voice.
This is immediately comes to my mind:
If the topic is interesting, I can continue the list :)
Thank you. I like these signers but I'm looking for more recent singers, because it's more likely to find the lyrics have been translated.
- Peinliches Leben
- What make you feel better?
- Need Help!
- How to speak and understand Japanese Language?
- What inspires you in learning a foreign language?
- What keyboard do I need to use?
- My intentions/goals for this site!
- How do I delect an entry or rewrite one? the same to corretions?-Pls give me soem advices
- how to learn any language ?