Please recommend Russian singers that pronounce clearly. I saw a female folk singer that I liked but did not catch her name.
Well-known Russian female folk singers: Надежда Кадышева, Надежда Бабкина, Людмила Зыкина, Клавдия Шульженко, Лидия Русланова, Людмила Сенчина.
You can also listen "Любэ" and "Maksim".
It's pop-music...I am recommend "Комисар","Виктор Цой"-good music)
I like russian pop stars.You can listen to Vleriy Meladze.His pronounciation is also good
Пелагея is what you need.She has a very clear and strong voice.She performs folk classic in modern interpretation. She is the most bright talent in folk stale, singing now
I like both of these artist. The first one to listen to and the second to look at. Please send more suggestions.
Very expressive and delicate voice.
This is immediately comes to my mind:
If the topic is interesting, I can continue the list :)
Thank you. I like these signers but I'm looking for more recent singers, because it's more likely to find the lyrics have been translated.
- The best way to improve my english
- Bengali - English
- I'm looking for an Italian penpal
- Querido musica .
- Natives or not, whatever. I just need to practice English
- "He had been thoroughly English" (An Unofficial Rose by Iris Murdoch), what does it exactly mean ?
- How have you learnt new alpabet?
- What's your favorite German Songs?
- How do you fell today?? ^_^
- Skype Group for speaking practice in Korean