snacky78
Hi, I need some help to learn romanian

I will spend my summer in Romania, to do this, I'd like to know to master the language so as not to be isolated from the world. Thank you to notas

Mar 30, 2012 5:56 PM
Comments · 7

"Most people here speak some English, and plenty speak good English"  Yes, this is very true, and can be a hinderance to people serious about learning Romanian.  My level of Romanian is now quite advanced, but despite this often when I start a conversation in Romanian the other person ignores my efforts and replies in English.  This is very frustrating.  Unfortunately English native speakers have the reputation here of not bothering to learn other languages and not so many learn Romanian beyond the basics.  Also, quite naturally, Romanians want to practice their English.  So if a Romanian meets a native English speaker he/she will automatically speak in English regardless whether you speak Romanian or not and how good it is.  My advice to anyone wanting to seriously learn Romanian in Romania would be to make it clear that you need to practice it in order to learn it and not let the conversation revert back into English.  You need to be a bit stubborn.

June 15, 2012

Hello, I speak Romanian. I can help you!

June 14, 2012

hy i can learn you  romanian  , i want to learn to speek greek.i can learn you romanian i speek  englesh.

June 12, 2012

Bonjour! J'aimerais vous aider apprendre le roumain. Je veux aussi parler avec un parleur natif de fancais pour rendre mon francais meilleur. Visiter mon profile pour plus d'informations .

June 8, 2012

Hello,

Great! After you'll spend the summer in Romania certainly you'll be able to master better the language. In fact French and Romanian are some similar from some points of view.

It will be a great  to help you to learn Romanian to the level that you wish. For that write me in English or Romanian and I'll translate or correct the text for you.

Good luck!

Ana

April 1, 2012
Show more