Here you can suggest or tip other members about great music, or artists that you think everyone should at least hear once. In other word great music that you cant live without. Or for you who seeks inspiration and wish to expand your musical taste even furtherer.
For those of you who havent heard of pink floyd yet here's a little onfo:
Pink Floyd are an English rock band who initially earned recognition for their psychedelic or space rock music, and, as they evolved, for their progressive rock music. They are known for philosophical lyrics, sonic experimentation, innovative album cover art, and elaborate live shows. One of rock music's most successful acts, the group have sold over 200 million albums worldwide including 74.5 million albums in the United States alone. Pink Floyd have influenced progressive rock artists of the 1970s such as Genesis and Yes; and contemporary artists such as Nine Inch Nails.
Recent disc I've heard, there are two that i have loved, and I'd like to recomend: Neil Young lives at the Fillmore East (1970) and the album "No Depression" by Uncle Tupelo (an American rock band with people of Jayhawks and Wilco, before these two where created).
Many music ablume that I would recommond~~
this page is where I collect my music ablum~
recently I like folk and post rock~~and sometimes chill out.....and jazz
I heard that there would be an music festival in ShangHai this weekend, about jazz..... I think I would go
I curently listen to a group that I think should be worth mentioning. It's GENESIS back in the old days. Look it up and be astonished.
- About personality and languages learning
- Prohibitions of alcohol in your country ?
- Win Win Solution
- Power of English
- i want to ask question to all my friends who love to help poor people ......????
- How do you say these sentences in your native language? And could you try to say this in your target language?
- How long is medical school in your country?
- Hello friends,lets create whatsapp group))))
- I need help to improve my english
- I'm looking for English conversation partner