Site Feedback

Suggetion box

Here you can suggest or tip other members about great music, or artists that you think everyone should at least hear once. In other word great music that you cant live without. Or for you who seeks inspiration and wish to expand your musical taste even furtherer.

Share:

Comments

Ok, seems like I'm going first...Ok, there is an album that I think is absolutely great with "Pink floyd - Pulse" I've listend to that record for years and It's still growing on me, everytime i listen to it, it gets better.

For those of you who havent heard of pink floyd yet here's a little onfo:

Pink Floyd are an English rock band who initially earned recognition for their psychedelic or space rock music, and, as they evolved, for their progressive rock music. They are known for philosophical lyrics, sonic experimentation, innovative album cover art, and elaborate live shows. One of rock music's most successful acts, the group have sold over 200 million albums worldwide including 74.5 million albums in the United States alone. Pink Floyd have influenced progressive rock artists of the 1970s such as Genesis and Yes;  and contemporary artists such as Nine Inch Nails.

...I haved tried many times to listen to Pink Floyd, but sorry....I can't with the progressive rock.... Anyway, I keep trying.
Recent disc I've heard, there are two that i have loved, and I'd like to recomend:  Neil Young lives at the Fillmore East (1970)  and the album "No Depression" by Uncle Tupelo (an American rock band with people of Jayhawks and Wilco, before these two where created).

Many music ablume that I would recommond~~

this page is where I collect my music ablum~

http://www.douban.com/music/mine

recently I like folk and post rock~~and sometimes chill out.....and jazz

I heard that there would be an music festival in ShangHai this weekend, about jazz..... I think I would go

Hi again, after a long time not being involved in a discussion on this forum..

I curently listen to a group that I think should be worth mentioning. It's GENESIS back in the old days. Look it up and be astonished.

Add a comment