I'm looking for singers like Юлия Савичева. Her pronounciation is clear and her lyrics are simple but interesting. Since she is well known, I've been able to find Spanish translations to her lyrics. I haven't been able to find similar singers. Many are to cheesy, to comercial or outdated.
I like zemfira! She has a very clear pronounce too and a nice music style in my opinion. The music Прогулка cos it makes it look very easy to speak russian..
I like the way Zemfira pronounces. Maybe her lyrics are translated into English or Spanish.
I found the translations.
Yep, I like Yuliya also especially, ee pesnya pod nazvaniem moskva-vladivostok :)
Юлия Савичева не идеал для тех, кто хочет научиться правильному произношению. Она произносит неправильно некоторые звуки (She doesn't pronounce correctly some sounds).
Я бы посоветовала слушать:
"Сплин" (поет медленные песни, произношение хорошее (без провинциального акцента);
Джанго (у него довольно сложные тексты, но произношение хорошее, когда он поет :) ).
Thanks, I think you are right. Some of these signers do pronounce very clearly.
- if you Learning Chinese, offering German or English! Add me on QQ!
- How did you overcome the difficulties of the beginning of new language learning ？
- Where can I find someone to talk in English?
- Meaning of arabic words
- 8/30: Fun English Teasers for English Learners (Difficulty: Easy)
- Fun English Teasers for English Learners
- I'm learning English and I can teach Spanish.
- What is your favourite food or things you would buy if you visit Korea?!!? (한국오면 꼭 살것들!?)
- Problems with prepositions in Spanish?
- What features do you think should be added to italki?