I'm looking for singers like Юлия Савичева. Her pronounciation is clear and her lyrics are simple but interesting. Since she is well known, I've been able to find Spanish translations to her lyrics. I haven't been able to find similar singers. Many are to cheesy, to comercial or outdated.
I like zemfira! She has a very clear pronounce too and a nice music style in my opinion. The music Прогулка cos it makes it look very easy to speak russian..
I like the way Zemfira pronounces. Maybe her lyrics are translated into English or Spanish.
I found the translations.
Yep, I like Yuliya also especially, ee pesnya pod nazvaniem moskva-vladivostok :)
Юлия Савичева не идеал для тех, кто хочет научиться правильному произношению. Она произносит неправильно некоторые звуки (She doesn't pronounce correctly some sounds).
Я бы посоветовала слушать:
"Сплин" (поет медленные песни, произношение хорошее (без провинциального акцента);
Джанго (у него довольно сложные тексты, но произношение хорошее, когда он поет :) ).
Thanks, I think you are right. Some of these signers do pronounce very clearly.
- Learning Article : Serbian Color Similies
- Learn English
- is it true the people from sweden and norway speak English very well?
- Improove my english
- why Arabic ?
- Does having"C1"or"C2" mean that you don't write notebook entries?
- Are you afraid of something?
- How many teachers did you try before you found the right one?
- As a Spanish speaker when you meet another Spanish speaker abroad do you talk to them in English?
- Words as weapons