Speak Russian without accent: advanced level
learn about the main mistakes in pronunciation which give away that you are not Russian. Pronounce the words correctly.
There is an alliteration in Russian, which is necessary to learn in order to speak perfect Russian.
Let me remind you about the pairs of voiced and voisless consonants: [б] – [п], [в] – [ф], [г] – [к], [д] – [т], [ж] – [ш], [з] – [с], [б’] – [п’], [в’] – [ф’], [г'] – [к’], [д’] – [т’], [з’] – [с’]
The sound is alliterated of not depending on the position of the consonant in a word:
1) Strong position: when the consonant renders its usual sound
It is when a consonant is:
1. placed before a vowel: ex., село - sjelo - village. с is [s], л is [l]
2. placed before consonants [р], [л], [м], [н], [j], [в]: ex., зимнии - zimnij - winter (adj.). м is [m]
2) weak position of consonants: when a voiced consonant is read as voiceless
1. placed in the end of the words: дуб is read as [дуп; dup]
2. placed infront of noisy(шумные) voiced and voicless consonants: [б], [г], [д], [ж], [з] etc. ex., низко - [ниско - nisko], здание - [сдание, sdanie]
In Russian vowels are reduced according to its positions:
1) Strong position of vowels: when they render the usual sound.
is when the vowel is stressed
ex., масло - a is read as 'u' in 'plum'
2) Weak position of vowels:
there are two types of weak position.
- Have you tasted Japanese food and Korean food?
- Is there anyone free to practice English now?
- Learning Article : Learn Russian With Masha And The Bear
- if you interesting to learn arabic language
- Hello !! Im new here and wanted to make friends In Japan :D as im trying to learn Japanese
- Hallo! Deutsch Freunde
- What this this mean: 피신 욌어요.
- Your words about each Arabic country
- Help me help 100 people! :)
- Everybody is hypocrite