Lesson 2 - Greetings in Russian
The most typical greetings in Russian are :
Привет - Hi (unofficial)
Приветик (mostly used by girls) - Hi
Здравствуйте - Hello (official)
Доброе утро! - Good Morning!
Добрый день! - Good Afternoon!
Добрый вечер! - Good Evening!
It's a good thing to ask people how they're doing:
Как у вас дела? - How are you doing?
Как поживаете? - How have you been?
Какие у вас новости? - What's the news?
Чем вы занимаетесь? - What have you been doing?
Как у тебя дела? - How are you doing?
or simply - Как дела? - How are you?
Как поживаешь? - How have you been?
Какие новости? - What's the news?
Чем занимаешься? (Чем занимаетесь? - if addressing more than one) -
What have you been doing?
Asking about your friend's family:
Как семья? - How's your family?
Как родители? - How are your parents?
And about other things:
Как бизнес? - How's business?
Как самочувствие? How do you feel?
If you haven't met your friend for a lot time you might say:
Сколько лет, сколько зим! Haven't seen you for ages!
No comment given.
- Looking for language partners ★Interested in making more friends
- What do you want to accomplish and what have you done so far to achieve it?
- 真么用中文说 "to visit a website"?
- Sports in China
- Keep on or give up
- skype group for females
- what's the best way to learn german faster ?
- How do you set your keyboard to type accented letters
- why are my english notebooks/discussions being written in arabic division ?