Site Feedback

Directions on learning Russian: all levels

Sometimes when you start learning a language you do not know what to do further in order to improve it, especially when you do not have any books and learning it on different websites. Websites mey not have enough information or it might be not very clear or lack examples.

I will try to give some guidelines here for different levels:

Beginners:

alphabet, phonetic rules, learning to read words, writing,

learning: basic expressions(hi, how are you, I am ok etc),

grammar - present tense (learn verbs, how to conjugate them in the present tense)

nouns - gender, expression noun+verb(according to gender), adjective+noun(endings peculiar for each gender)

Learning new word is essential for any level, especially for beginners and internediate.

Share:

Comments

Intermediate:

Grammar, new words, improving your spoken skills, ability to render your point of view.

Advanced

You are suppposed to be able to discuss, express your point of view, have a good vocabulary including scientific, business terms. Understanding of different accents. Good reading, writing. 

The next level is Fluent when you need to further improve your skills, mainly speaking and enlarging your vocabulary.

Forgot to add: Intermediate is when you start figting with your accent.

This is how I personally see it. I do not mind if someone disagrees with me.

I, personally, have a diferent approach and it differs depends on student pace, skills, talent for learning language, memorization, will to learn, available time for stydying, knoledge, background and just mood. In one word my approach is more flexible.<br>

Also my However I like your plan and it might be successful in many cases.

Sorry for typos. My comment came out not very clear, so I am trying again :)

I, personally, have a different approach and it differs depending on student pace, skills, talent for learning language, memorization, will to learn, available time for studying, knowledge, background, student's goals and sometimes time frame. In one word my approach is little more flexible and personalized.

However I like your plan and it might be successful in many cases.

Agree. Thanks

Add a comment