Site Feedback

Exchange my English and Spanish Knowledge for Arabic!

I want to learn Arabic and I am willing to help anybody in English and Spanish!

Share:

Comments

Assalamu Alaykom,

I'm an Egyptian Arabic Teacher. I finished BA in Arabic and Islamic studies. I have excellent experience in teaching the Arabic Language online. If you are interested please contact me at arabic_teachereg@yahoo.com

Hello, I'm an Egyptian Arabic language teacher (female). I finished BA in Arabic language and Islamic Studies. I have experience in teaching arabic to non-native speakers online. If you are interested, Please contact me at arabic_teachereg@yahoo.com Best Regards

Hello there , this is Waleed a fresh student at school of Languages and Translation simultaneous interpretation section and interested in exchanging Arabic for English if you want to exchange you can add me on your skype my name is waleed_morsy3 thank you, waiting for you to teach you some Arabic (more interested in voice chat ) talk to you soon inshaa Allah

Hi. I am Ramy from Syria; Arabic is my mother tongue. I would like to help you improving your Arabic as I hope you helping me to improve my English speaking. If you are interested you can add me on skype: Ramy-sy-2009

how are you ????
I'm arabic from sudai arabia I want to learn English from you and I want to help you to speak arabic without charge

Please give me your skype to start

Hello ,I'll be glad to help you if you like :)

iam egyptian if u like to learn egyptian dialect ur welcome i wish to help me to improve my english

add me if u like

on skype

shrief_7

on yahoo

s.shrief25

regards dear

I helped you in Arabic and I want to learn English

I am an Arabic teacher in TAFL program, I can help u if u want )) good luck anyway)

I 'm ready to help you in learning Arabic in exchange with practicing English , I'm Egyptian , and Arabic is my mother tongue and also was very good in classical arabic during my whole school studies , and I'm a very good arabic reader and to some extent articles writer , I'm a doctor as well .

I want to practice english and german , as I learnt them to a good levels with lack of practice .

I would be pleased if you accepted me to help you and you to help me .

Skype : mostafa-elgeddawy , gmail: drmelgeddawy@gmail.com , also I have viber, what's app. , Line , Facebook and twitter accounts .

Thanks

Add a comment