How to have a good start to learn russian?
its confused how to start to learn it, any friends can share and gave a oppinion what should i do first?
Start with Alphabet and phonetic rules (on how to pronounce the letters)
then practice Alphabet and phonetic rules by reading words (check this thread of mine http://www.italki.com/groups/4151/topic/43591.htm)
then learn words, grammar starting from the Present tense, nouns (genders), adjective+noun, conjugation of verbs in present tense
This should be enough for the beginning :-)
Always practise all the theory you learn
- skype's grup
- Common problems in English
- Difference between bienvenue and di rien
- Hello guys..
- هيا نستفيد من ثقافات بعضنا البعض
- Do you ever see people make unnecessary corrections to texts?
- Why does italki upload photos sideways?
- What kind of host gift should I bring?