How to have a good start to learn russian?
its confused how to start to learn it, any friends can share and gave a oppinion what should i do first?
Start with Alphabet and phonetic rules (on how to pronounce the letters)
then practice Alphabet and phonetic rules by reading words (check this thread of mine http://www.italki.com/groups/4151/topic/43591.htm)
then learn words, grammar starting from the Present tense, nouns (genders), adjective+noun, conjugation of verbs in present tense
This should be enough for the beginning :-)
Always practise all the theory you learn
- Learning Article : 10 Word Pairs That Students Often Misuse In English
- Do you know any Brazilian band or singer?
- How do I delete my account if registered by Facebook?
- how can i start to write a passage?
- Echange espagnol pour français.
- Do you want to find a partner to practice English?
- Do you like class?
- Tox is the future
- معنى بائع بالروسي what the meaning seller in russian
- Group English Chat?