How to have a good start to learn russian?
its confused how to start to learn it, any friends can share and gave a oppinion what should i do first?
Start with Alphabet and phonetic rules (on how to pronounce the letters)
then practice Alphabet and phonetic rules by reading words (check this thread of mine http://www.italki.com/groups/4151/topic/43591.htm)
then learn words, grammar starting from the Present tense, nouns (genders), adjective+noun, conjugation of verbs in present tense
This should be enough for the beginning :-)
Always practise all the theory you learn
- Exercice: Translate into Spanish (N.4)
- Share the most amazing video you saw this year !
- I'll teach you Arabic, English, or French for German
- looking for a film. any country.
- Your favorite English teacher
- Bella Ciao
- Amis pour discuter des sujets d'actualité (en francais)
- Please HELP me correct my short essay!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Regular Spanish Lessons