How to have a good start to learn russian?
its confused how to start to learn it, any friends can share and gave a oppinion what should i do first?
Start with Alphabet and phonetic rules (on how to pronounce the letters)
then practice Alphabet and phonetic rules by reading words (check this thread of mine http://www.italki.com/groups/4151/topic/43591.htm)
then learn words, grammar starting from the Present tense, nouns (genders), adjective+noun, conjugation of verbs in present tense
This should be enough for the beginning :-)
Always practise all the theory you learn
- Help with English
- We need help with our translation of experimental instrution in analog circuit and digital cicuit
- Which first book to start English?
- Why my Arabic questions are regarded as unclear and not useful?
- Do you have something healthy you enjoy doing??
- Does anyone here speak Esperanto?
- Looking a friend who want practice English
- Lire dans une autre langue
- Looking a friend who want practice Spanish and help me to practice English