How to have a good start to learn russian?
its confused how to start to learn it, any friends can share and gave a oppinion what should i do first?
Start with Alphabet and phonetic rules (on how to pronounce the letters)
then practice Alphabet and phonetic rules by reading words (check this thread of mine http://www.italki.com/groups/4151/topic/43591.htm)
then learn words, grammar starting from the Present tense, nouns (genders), adjective+noun, conjugation of verbs in present tense
This should be enough for the beginning :-)
Always practise all the theory you learn
- Three words,eight letters,say it and I'm yours.——#Gossip girl# Is there any guy like this show ?
- Learn English together
- About travelling and meeting new friends
- I want to speak native English
- I like America TV series——Homeland is really great...^~^!
- What freedom is?
- what makes you special?
- Could anyone talk to me in English?
- 520 I love you. but you love him
- 高考 我们为你加油