It is often not easy to find the correct name for ...
Adjectives Mandy is a careful girl.
Adverbs Mandy drives carefully.
Articles This is a book.
Look at the board.
Modal Auxiliaries I am playing football.
Conditional Perfect Progressive
Conditional II Continuous
Conditional Perfect Progressive I would have been working.
Conditional II Simple
Conditional Perfect I would have worked.
Conditional Progressive I would be working.
Conditional Simple I would work.
Conjunctions I like tea and coffee.
Future Perfect Simple
Future Perfect I will have played football by tomorrow.
Future Perfect Progressive
Future Perfect Continuous
Future Perfect Progressive I will have been playing football for an hour by
Future Progressive I will be playing football next Sunday.
Genitive s Ronny's brother
Gerund I enjoy playing football.
going to-future I'm going to play football this afternoon.
Conditional sentences - if If I study, I will pass the test.
If I studied, I would pass the test.
If I had studied, I would have passed the test.
Imperative Go home!
Reported Speech Susan says that she works in an office.
Susan said that she worked in an office.
Infinitive Gagarin was the first to fly in a spaceship.
Long forms, short (contracted) forms
Langformen, Kurzformen We aren't from London.
Modals You mustn't do that.
Nouns Your hair looks lovely.
Passive voice Cameras are built in Japan.
Past Perfect Progressive
Past Perfect Continuous
Past Perfect Progressive I had been playing football when Susan came.
Past Perfect Simple
Simple Past Perfect
Past Perfect I had played football when Susan came.
Past Progressive I was playing football the whole evening.
Personal pronouns We read a book.
No comment given.
- I have a little bit confuse ...
- English and German to all Syrian.
- Impara l'italiano ,cucinando! modi di dire legati al cibo: AVER L'ACQUOLINA IN BOCCA.
- ¿Qué os gustaría recibir?
- как англичане говорят: "Я решил задачу по математике"
- A real whatsapp or skype group for people who really wanna speak English
- Какую русскую музыку вы любите?
- Please tell me your opinion.
- Oral English
- Advice to Arab speakers - difference between accent, dialect and slang