comparison of English and Russian tenses
I will write Я напишу
We will write Мы напишем
She will write Она напишет
I will be writing Я буду писать
We will be writing Мы будем писать
She will be writing Она будет писать
I will have written Я напишу
We will have written Мы напишем
She will have written Она напишет
I will have been writing Я буду писать
We will have been writing Мы будем писать
She will have been writingОна будет писать
There is Present, Past and Future tense in Russian. As a matter of fact no one differenciates any other types of tenses. From the comparison table above you can see that there is not only one form of the verb used for each tense.
- Would anyone like to chat in Japanese over Wespeke? It's a free site!
- anybody want to learn cantonese?
- EL SUBJUNTIVO
- UEFA Europa League, final
- Need a partner to improve English
- Learning English / Teaching Spanish
- What do you think about my English pronounсiation?
- Russian words i learned recently
- What is fully meaning of 너의어려움을해결해좌?
- Independent travel or with a tour group?