comparison of English and Russian tenses
I will write Я напишу
We will write Мы напишем
She will write Она напишет
I will be writing Я буду писать
We will be writing Мы будем писать
She will be writing Она будет писать
I will have written Я напишу
We will have written Мы напишем
She will have written Она напишет
I will have been writing Я буду писать
We will have been writing Мы будем писать
She will have been writingОна будет писать
There is Present, Past and Future tense in Russian. As a matter of fact no one differenciates any other types of tenses. From the comparison table above you can see that there is not only one form of the verb used for each tense.
- The best way to improve my english
- Bengali - English
- I'm looking for an Italian penpal
- Querido musica .
- Natives or not, whatever. I just need to practice English
- "He had been thoroughly English" (An Unofficial Rose by Iris Murdoch), what does it exactly mean ?
- How have you learnt new alpabet?
- What's your favorite German Songs?
- How do you fell today?? ^_^
- Skype Group for speaking practice in Korean