comparison of English and Russian tenses
I will write Я напишу
We will write Мы напишем
She will write Она напишет
I will be writing Я буду писать
We will be writing Мы будем писать
She will be writing Она будет писать
I will have written Я напишу
We will have written Мы напишем
She will have written Она напишет
I will have been writing Я буду писать
We will have been writing Мы будем писать
She will have been writingОна будет писать
There is Present, Past and Future tense in Russian. As a matter of fact no one differenciates any other types of tenses. From the comparison table above you can see that there is not only one form of the verb used for each tense.
- Life's difficulties
- English (USA) Honorifics ?!?!? (英語 敬語 ?!?!?!)
- News on facebook.
- What's your favorite Fashion brand or style? ^^
- Aprender Ingles e Ensinar Portugues in the SKYPE or WHATS APP
- what was the most novl you liked ? do you prefer to read or watch the novel as a movie ?
- ¿Qué programas de tele (españoles) debo ver?
- who needs a language exchange
- Do you use Italki for collecting Skype contacts?
- Who is your favourite Mexican singer/band?