comparison of English and Russian tenses
I will write Я напишу
We will write Мы напишем
She will write Она напишет
I will be writing Я буду писать
We will be writing Мы будем писать
She will be writing Она будет писать
I will have written Я напишу
We will have written Мы напишем
She will have written Она напишет
I will have been writing Я буду писать
We will have been writing Мы будем писать
She will have been writingОна будет писать
There is Present, Past and Future tense in Russian. As a matter of fact no one differenciates any other types of tenses. From the comparison table above you can see that there is not only one form of the verb used for each tense.
- Learning Article : 10 Word Pairs That Students Often Misuse In English
- Portuguese Vs English
- exchange partner needed -- Russian/Spanish
- Talking English at work all day.. Is English taking over?
- I want to find a partner to help my oral English
- Newspapers, magazines and radio stations.
- Please could sombody help me with my german or japanese?
- How to speak English like a Native ?
- is wisdom hereditary or obtained???
- Language Exchange Club