i'm from israel and need help in spoken arabic
Hey, im from Israel, I speak Hebrew, English and my spanish isnt bad. I also know to speak a little arabic, but i'd like to take it up a notch so i can communicate better with my neighbors.
i had the nice experience in my life i was very religious boy i memorized 5 part of Quran i was leader of people in praying in mosque but when i entered in university in mechanical engineering every thing changed my believe to GOD slowly collapse i didnt enjoyed worship GOD i forgot everything he gave me
one day happen accident to me i understand he dont forget me i found first golden rules in life
(if you be with ALLAH he always are in your side)
now i m happy
i think when ALLAH are with you there are no reason for sad and angry
in next time a talk about the accident change my believe
have a great life
- merhaba herkes
- learning Spanish
- English idioms
- Do relationships affect career?
- Do you enjoy poems? I am going to share some Spanish poems. Please give me some English poems that you know.
- that was true happiness
- french books
- What do you know about Belarus?
- Where is the best place to study Chinese in China?
- which city is better to live in? Shanghai, Hong Kong, Singapore?