start learning french
hi, sorry for writing in english, but I haven't studied any french yet... I would like to start studying french... could anybody help me? using skybe would be great.
maybe there is somebody from dublin?
hi, i can help you, but i'm not from dublin!!! ;)
There's a conversation group happening in the public library (in Ilac), I was thinking of attending, but I already go to French classes at l'Alliance Francaise on Wednesdays. I might try to learn German basics, and give a shot to the Thursday group... Anyway, I hope this helps! :)
- الغة العربية
- What do people in English-speaking countries think of the Filipino accent?
- The latest french songs
- What's your favorite top ten songs in English?
- Chinese college students, who want to speak English in the intersection of female friends
- 言語学習について： なぜ日本人は英語が話せない？
- Is there an advanced English learner free in to practice English now?
- what does the meaning of "in the league table of countries",and how to use it.
- which culture dose Nigeri belongs to，high context culture or low context culture?
- Are you a horror movie fan?