Lesson 5 - Days of the week in Russian
Days of the week
Here's how to say the days of the week in Russian. Note that Russians don't capitalize the days of the week unless they occur in the beginning of a sentence. Learning words for all days of the week should further improve your essential Russian vocabulary.
понедельник - Monday [pah-nee-dyehl'-neek]
вторник - Tuesday [vtohr-neek]
среда - Wednesday [sre-dah]
четверг - Thursday [chet-vyehrg]
пятница - Friday [pyaht-nee-tsah]
суббота - Saturday [soo-boh-tah]
воскресенье - Sunday [vahs-kre-syen'-yeh]
день - day [dyehn']
неделя - week [nee-dyeh-lyah]
месяц - month [myeh-syahts]
год - year [gohd]
сегодня - today [se-vod-nyah]
завтра - tomorrow [zahv-trah]
вчера - yesterday [vche-rah]
Какой сегодня день? - What day is it today? [kah-koy se-vohd-nyah dyehn']
Сегодня среда. – Today is Wednesday. [se-vod-nya sreh-da]
No comment given.
- Favourite pop star
- So embarrassed！What can i say at first meeting？
- is Django Unchained movie's story True ? !!!!!!!!!
- What is the difference between experience and experiences?
- Language Exchange
- English speakers hi
- Do you use the word 'message' as a verb?
- Which song of Taylor Swift do you like or is popular in America?
- What is the weirdest or strangest thing you've ever eaten? Did it taste good or bad?
- Why America is the greatest country in the world ????!!!