Lesson 5 - Days of the week in Russian
Days of the week
Here's how to say the days of the week in Russian. Note that Russians don't capitalize the days of the week unless they occur in the beginning of a sentence. Learning words for all days of the week should further improve your essential Russian vocabulary.
понедельник - Monday [pah-nee-dyehl'-neek]
вторник - Tuesday [vtohr-neek]
среда - Wednesday [sre-dah]
четверг - Thursday [chet-vyehrg]
пятница - Friday [pyaht-nee-tsah]
суббота - Saturday [soo-boh-tah]
воскресенье - Sunday [vahs-kre-syen'-yeh]
день - day [dyehn']
неделя - week [nee-dyeh-lyah]
месяц - month [myeh-syahts]
год - year [gohd]
сегодня - today [se-vod-nyah]
завтра - tomorrow [zahv-trah]
вчера - yesterday [vche-rah]
Какой сегодня день? - What day is it today? [kah-koy se-vohd-nyah dyehn']
Сегодня среда. – Today is Wednesday. [se-vod-nya sreh-da]
No comment given.
- Friends,friends and one more friends!
- making some friends who speak English very well
- War can be or not a solution
- Do you think that girls have temperament is important?
- i wonder what's your view about ISIS
- Instagram :)
- anyone can help me with verbs SPEAK TALK TELL SAY
- je veux apprendre espagnol
- comment parler espagnol
- And people wonder why learning English can be difficult