It is really suffering when you have no friends around
As the last year of my college life, I chose to go abroad and see the outside world as an exchange student. However, life here is what as wonderful as what I think:1) Trough most youngsters can speak more than three languages here, their offcial language is not English; 2) Having come here for almost eight months, I don't feel any enthuasiam here; instead I become more and more silent, of course mostly due to my own character; 3) Like taking the maxism lecture in the university, even if you go to the same lecture regularly every week you don't know many of your classmates as the usual case is that most people will talk in the offcial language except special occasions such as answering questions in English courses.
how are you .thanks for your Kindness,welcome to join us.
I get confusing,so I wannan to ask some questions,
first ,where are you come from? and you are an exchange student in China?
secend,why you feel no enthusiasm there?
Do you have any problem to commicate with people or other reasons ?
Well, now I am still in Estonia; I am an exchange student here according to the bilateral agreement between my university and Tartu University.
I am going back in half a month, which means that life here will end soon.
- what do I benefit from playing chess?
- Language exchange
- Anyone willing to help with French?
- How that possible not to translate? Any best tips for the difficulty?
- Why is making contacts, or networking an important part of many jobs?
- lets benefit each other !!!
- Ich kann dich englisch lernen!
- What do you do to improve your spoken English when you have no chances to speak it?
- Roses are red, Violets are blue
- Help me :)