Lesson 9 - Basic Russian phrases
Basic Russian phrases
Quite often you want to tell people how many brothers and sisters you have. Here are some Russian phrases you could use.
У меня есть сестра - I have a sister.
У меня есть брат - I have a brother.
У тебя есть дети? - Do you have children?.
У меня есть сын и дочь - I have a son and a daughter.
У меня нет детей - I don't have any children.
No comment given.
- whatsapp groups
- It becomes difficult to find people to speak English with them and have the will to help you
- British or American accent?
- Learning Khaleeji Arabic
- How to find learning language partners each other
- второй язык / the second language
- “Keep away from people who"
- उन लोगों से दूर रहें जो !
- I would like to share our experiences and over all learn something new
- Best place on The next 10 years