Lesson 9 - Basic Russian phrases
Basic Russian phrases
Quite often you want to tell people how many brothers and sisters you have. Here are some Russian phrases you could use.
У меня есть сестра - I have a sister.
У меня есть брат - I have a brother.
У тебя есть дети? - Do you have children?.
У меня есть сын и дочь - I have a son and a daughter.
У меня нет детей - I don't have any children.
No comment given.
- Online resources for learning Croatian
- problem of comment
- 한국어 를 배우 고 싶 누 가 도 와 주 실 수 있 나요?
- I am a old person no women and on money
- 要坚信：每一天的阳光都不会辜负自己的笑容。Isn't it？
- How to read chinese?
- HOW CAN YOU OVERCOME #WORRY#???
- I want to shout F****K YOU!
- what kind of surprise that life gave to you?
- I want to have a English name, who can help me