Pa Makha dey Kha (Good bye)
Sta Num Sa dey ? (What is your Name)
Sta = Your
Sa = What
is = Dey
where r u from???
Zama Grano malgaro (my dear friends),
I am ready to teach pashto to those who want to learn Pashto any time.
Akhtar- Contact me please.
Ta- you (singlary)
Taso- you (prural)
Taso deer mehraban yast (yee)- you are so kind.
Hi Diasy.... Good try of learning pashto... plz have a look on the correct sentance
Zama Num Diasy Dey
Taso ham der sha (kha) aw ochat yast (yee). You are also good and high.
sha or kha= good
yast= you are= (for plural) more polite- and yee (singular).
- Who can help me to translate it into english？Many thanks in advance！
- Język polski zmieniają od okolicy do okolicy?
- Learning Article : Serbian Phonetic System: The Secret Workings You Won't Find In Your Textbooks: Part 1
- Funny Bilingual YouTube Videos
- How to improve my english fast ?
- something for change
- skype's grup
- Common problems in English
- Difference between bienvenue and di rien