Pa Makha dey Kha (Good bye)
Sta Num Sa dey ? (What is your Name)
Sta = Your
Sa = What
is = Dey
where r u from???
Zama Grano malgaro (my dear friends),
I am ready to teach pashto to those who want to learn Pashto any time.
Akhtar- Contact me please.
Ta- you (singlary)
Taso- you (prural)
Taso deer mehraban yast (yee)- you are so kind.
Hi Diasy.... Good try of learning pashto... plz have a look on the correct sentance
Zama Num Diasy Dey
Taso ham der sha (kha) aw ochat yast (yee). You are also good and high.
sha or kha= good
yast= you are= (for plural) more polite- and yee (singular).
- Japanese language partners
- how about your weather?
- I will to travel next year
- what is your favourite podcast?
- Learning Article : Simple Tips For Better Japanese Pronunciation
- Rock Music... What about British rock??? The best bands have come out of there ....
- Want to learn Neapolitan!
- Bonne musique