how to increase hangul-reading speed
안녕하세요 i learned korean alphabet by myself, but i read very slowly. do you guys have any tips on how to increase my reading speed? (read as in read out loud, not comprehension) Thanks!!
Hello there. I'm also leaning korean. At the beginning, I was almost same as you,had a hard time reading the alphabet. But,after you get used to it,it will be very easy for you. Just like you reading english ^^ And get used to typing the alphabet using your keyboard and you will understand more about the pronunciation. Just sharing these experience with you :)
Hi! I would focus on quality of reading and speaking, you will pick up speed along the way, it just takes lots of practice and repetition.
- Bibliophile (Lover of Books )
- A veces pienso que no consigo respuestas en mi posts porque mi Ingles es algo enredado?
- how did you learn English?
- Help me to study English, pls
- Help me please
- What was your favorite toy in childhood?
- Brief essay for those who want to improve their English and sound american :)
- Who can give me some information about Italian cuisine ...
- My little treasure Yuga