how to increase hangul-reading speed
안녕하세요 i learned korean alphabet by myself, but i read very slowly. do you guys have any tips on how to increase my reading speed? (read as in read out loud, not comprehension) Thanks!!
Hello there. I'm also leaning korean. At the beginning, I was almost same as you,had a hard time reading the alphabet. But,after you get used to it,it will be very easy for you. Just like you reading english ^^ And get used to typing the alphabet using your keyboard and you will understand more about the pronunciation. Just sharing these experience with you :)
Hi! I would focus on quality of reading and speaking, you will pick up speed along the way, it just takes lots of practice and repetition.
- quiz or test
- How long after taking up a new language did you manage to finish a book without a dictionary?
- Step up with Learning Arabic !
- chercher une amie
- What better way to speaking English fluently?
- Are foreigners allowed to do internships in your country?
- What is the place of your dreams?
- Is this a valid sentence?
- When do you use ask and request?
- What is the right attitude towards the Bible ?Does a Christian totally agree with whatever the Bible says? And