how to increase hangul-reading speed
안녕하세요 i learned korean alphabet by myself, but i read very slowly. do you guys have any tips on how to increase my reading speed? (read as in read out loud, not comprehension) Thanks!!
Hello there. I'm also leaning korean. At the beginning, I was almost same as you,had a hard time reading the alphabet. But,after you get used to it,it will be very easy for you. Just like you reading english ^^ And get used to typing the alphabet using your keyboard and you will understand more about the pronunciation. Just sharing these experience with you :)
Hi! I would focus on quality of reading and speaking, you will pick up speed along the way, it just takes lots of practice and repetition.
- Free Class for IELTS on the Internet. It Will Start Tomorrow (Friday).
- Send Your Message To The World!
- Hi Everyone.
- The Russian women are different from the US ?
- Quieres aprender el aleman muy rapido y facil?
- Learn Arabic easily with correct pronunciation (native speaker) through a nice story :-)
- Have you ever thought of getting old? What`s your idea about it?
- هل تعتقد أن هذا الموقع مؤتمن؟
- How to get a high score at TOEFL test
- Do you think about doing something for changing the world?