Site Feedback

これらは正しいですか?慣用でしょうか?

I got drunk at the party last night and I don’t remember at all to whom and what I had talked. I will ask Tanaka later if he remembers something or not. 

私は昨夜のパーテイで酔うので  誰と何が話すのを覚えていません

後で田中さんに何か覚えているかどか 聞きます.

When I was young, my mother used to bake applecakes. Yesterday my boss brought an applecake which was a little bit different from those my mother made, but it was very delicious. 

私が小さい時 母はアップルケーキをよく焼けました

昨日ボスに母が作ったのと少し異なるアップルケーキを持ってきましたが とても美味しかったです.

Computers have become one of the basic accessories of everyday life. I use my computer everyday at least for an hour, but there are those who use computers even more than  5 hours. 

コンピュータが日常生活の基本的なアクセサリーの1つになっています私は毎日 1時間はコンピュータを使っていますが、毎日5時間以上も コンピュータを使う人がいるんです。

It seems that Toomas is being bored. I shall go and ask him, what is the problem. (arter coming back) He is almost crying, because his cat is dying. 

トマスさんは退屈されそうです。 私は問題が何でいるか 聞きに行きます。

(帰った後に)彼の猫がしんでいるので  彼は泣きそうです。

Nakagawa’s speech is very dificult to understand. Maybe he has drunk too much. I think it is better to have water (notalcohol) before making a speech. And would suggest to make his speech shorter. 

中川のスピーチは分かりにくいです。たぶん彼は飲み過ぎたんです。

スピーチをしている前に水が持っているほうがいいと思っています。

そして スピーチを短くしてください。

When I started working at this company, I was told to inform my boss immediately incase of sickness. But when I caught cold last weekend and made a phone call to my boss to tell him I would be absent the next day, he was upset of being disturbed. 

私はこの会社で働き始めたとき 病気の場合はすぐにボスに言われるのを伝えました。 しかし、先週末に私が風邪を引いて 彼に休んであろうのを伝えるのに 電話をする時 彼はお邪魔をされるので 怒りそうでした。

have been discussing with my boyfriend where to have a birthday party this year. Boyfriend insists on  restaurant A. He says that„restaurant A has a famous chef and thus the food should be delicious.” But A has opened just last month and I am worried a little bit. 

私とボーイフレンドは今年どこにお誕生日のパーティーを持っているを話し合います。彼はレストランのAを主張します。有名なシエフがいるについて、食べ物は美味しいそうです。しかし 先月 開けられだったので 私が少し心配しています。

Share:

Comments

No comment given.

Add a comment