Search from various English teachers...
[Deleted]
Friendship:)

I'm looking for goods friends here. Can I find?

Comments · 60

3

This is a language learning site and it is not for finding friends. Your first aim should be language learning not finding friends.

3

You will get good friends. But I think I need to be a good friend if I want to find good friends.In my opinions it is important to be honest and respectful. A good friend can listen to what is being said and a good friend is not a selfish one.

2

When you have a good friend you'll know it automatically... don't look for one..when you get one you'll know

 

2

Thanks a lot girls. I feel it's a problem here.

1

impossible

Don’t miss out on the opportunity to learn a language from the comfort of your own home. Browse our selection of experienced language tutors and enroll in your first lesson now!

Start Learning Today