I am just starting to learn Russian but I have no idea on how to go about learning a second language. Does anyone have any tips on learning Russian?
Do you still need a help?
I think, you can listen to the Russian songs and read transfer to them. if a melody to be pleasant to you , you remember words easier and better)
I think it would be a good thing to study in different ways: grammar, vocabulary, speaking and listening.
Rosetta stone. It's cool program!
I have only heard bad things about Rosetta Stone. Do you use itÉ
Hi! Why do you want to study Russian?
Speaking with native language speakers skype, or in the realy life))
Watch video, maybe children channel. And practise practise practise.
Book it's very difficult.Do not thinkin about grammar and other bullshit. Small children nothing know about grammar, they can't read, can't write, but speak they can very gooooooooooood
Ssory.My English is suks%))
celebratemariya -> voice cool.поддерживаю
Hi i guess for first u need to learn a simple word like a hello or car(in russian of course)and then u can move to more hard to learn words if u need my help u can get it in exchange for english practice
Russian language is very rich and beautiful. It is hard to learn Russian without teachers and native speakers. You should listen to Russian programms and songs, you shoul talk to Russians. You need to improve your ear. It is not easy to catch Russian words first time but if you practise a lot you can achieve good results. Go on and never give up! Belive me, it would be interesting for you to learn Russian:)
Do you really want to study Russian? It's very difficult language. I'm native speaker and I have been learning English for 7 years, so I can say that English is easier then Russian. Better try to speak Russian with native speakers on the Internet or in the real life.
- Foreign language instruction at schools in your country
- what is the meaning of "bronzé sur la plage" and "séjourné balnéaires"
- How to say ''Reality is what's agreed upon.'' in your language?
- I repeat the daniela's question: There is someone that can help me with English?
- I would like to improve my Italian!
- hello frıendsssssssssssss
- How do you define a real woman?A real woman ___________________
- What Does Islam Say about Terrorism?
- I AM IN A RUSH
- Is a good idea work in a call center?