Li Shangyin (李商隱) is a famous poet of Tang Dynasty, whose works are very beautiful but difficult to understand.
Written on a Rainy Night to My Wife in the North (夜雨寄北) is an easier one of his poetry.
Welcome to discuss the poem and the author.
I will provide the English translation of the poem (not from myself).
註: 1. 巴山泛指中國四川的山.
You? So confident! I like! Haha
我特別喜愛李商隱的詩. 他的詩以晦澀難懂著稱. "詩家總愛西崑好. 獨恨無人作鄭箋" 我想我們或許可以自由心證地詮釋.不必拘泥於考據.你說好嗎?
你問我幾時回去.連我自己都不知道歸期呢! 秋夜裡巴山一帶下雨下得池塘漲滿了水. 我的心也泛起對你止不住的思念. 什麼時候你我才能重逢. 一同在西窗下剪燭. 聊聊離別的相思. 譬如我獨自在巴山的這個下雨夜晚.
Dear Brook, are trying to exercise my mind to end :) I love it! I shall translate that later in the afternoon when I get back from work. It's Friday today! So I am getting off early again :) It's great that you are here.
For one thing, I get the extra benefit of reading and improving my Chinese. Another great love I have is giving and matching couplets! To me this is the excellent way to learn!
- I want to know what kind of Chinese studengts are favored in foreign colleges and universities....
- "wedding" Arabic word of the day
- bilingualism and its effect on little children
- Let's improve our English - Skype Group :D
- IDIOT GIRL
- Apprendre les langues par internet, ça marche?
- What did you do yesterday?
- Can someone tell me if anyone of them wrong. And can you tell me the meaning of "help" and "just" here?
- ENSEÑO ESPAÑOL E INGLES SI HAY GENTE INTERESADA PODEMOS ARMAR UN GRUPO POR SKYPE O GOOGLE PLUS