Two women whispering low.
Three others join later.
From A to Z they talk about.
A, B, C, D, E, F, G...
About Mr. A's girl.
About Mrs. B's beau.
About this rascal.
About her skirts.
About the bosses.
With hands brandishing the papers.
With mouths spitting dirt.
With eyes protruding huge.
With faces wincing uglily.
With voice growing louder and louder.
"Bosses are back!"
In the cubicles they working hard.
The best of the best they are.
Jeff. I try as you told us to.
I think it would be quite interesting if someone translates this poem into Mandarin or any other languages. :)
Excellent poem. Very witty. However a few corrections...
With detest. Detester is someone who detests.
With voiceS. There's more than one voice.
Rudeness Ruddy means red and is an adjective.
In the cubibles, they ARE working hard.
I prefer "Bosses back!"
Thanks! Jeff, I use the word ruddy here as a swear word. "A ruddy car!" (adverb here). I learn it from Harry Potter. :)
- Private life and job
- ''To live and let live.''
- 생각 한국어 를 공 부합 니 다
- best wish,
- كيف استعمل البرنامج ابي معلمه اومعلم انجليزي
- مرحبا تراماني فاهمه شي ابي معلم اومعلمه تفهمني النجليزي
- Why do some adults on Italki put photos up of when they were children?
- Similar Language
- Fainally say goodbye to Art class.Creasy happy......Ha ha ha ha ha
- How to speak english fluently ???