Two women whispering low.
Three others join later.
From A to Z they talk about.
A, B, C, D, E, F, G...
About Mr. A's girl.
About Mrs. B's beau.
About this rascal.
About her skirts.
About the bosses.
With hands brandishing the papers.
With mouths spitting dirt.
With eyes protruding huge.
With faces wincing uglily.
With voice growing louder and louder.
"Bosses are back!"
In the cubicles they working hard.
The best of the best they are.
Jeff. I try as you told us to.
I think it would be quite interesting if someone translates this poem into Mandarin or any other languages. :)
Excellent poem. Very witty. However a few corrections...
With detest. Detester is someone who detests.
With voiceS. There's more than one voice.
Rudeness Ruddy means red and is an adjective.
In the cubibles, they ARE working hard.
I prefer "Bosses back!"
Thanks! Jeff, I use the word ruddy here as a swear word. "A ruddy car!" (adverb here). I learn it from Harry Potter. :)
- merhaba herkes
- learning Spanish
- English idioms
- Do relationships affect career?
- Do you enjoy poems? I am going to share some Spanish poems. Please give me some English poems that you know.
- that was true happiness
- french books
- What do you know about Belarus?
- Where is the best place to study Chinese in China?
- which city is better to live in? Shanghai, Hong Kong, Singapore?