the arabic slang is rly difficult to learn, they are not even in dictionary:(
you're right, but if you want to learn it will be easy
and we can help you in Arabic !
if you have a question just ask
well, i am learning it now but i can't communicate with ppl here.
i know they speak arabic but sounds so strange:(
if you've kakao talk i can help you :)
or send message to me
hello i can helpe you to learn arabic by add me on skype
Yeh .. arabic is a very dificult language, i'm saying that though i'm a native speaker
hey, i see many native speaker.. but many of them are not good at standard though:P
- What do you do to improve your spoken English when you have no chances to speak it?
- Roses are red, Violets are blue
- Help me :)
- Maroc en Septembre!
- Kuolema Tekee Taiteilijan
- Is there an advanced English learner free in to practice English now?
- How to measure the progress foreign language learning?
- Need people to practise english
- What is your favorite expression in your native language?
- Il verbo accingersi e molto usato o no?