Pronouncing a vowel that is not there
I heard the translation for persons люди and an a (liudia) seems to be pronounced at the end. Is this correct or is it a mistake made by google translate?
It is a mistake. Listen to alex_efimov at http://ru.forvo.com/word/%D0%BB%D1%8E%D0%B4%D0%B8/#ru, he pronounces the word very clearly.
- What do you think about Ukrainian women and our culture?
- JAPANese and JAVAnese
- terrorism and ways to erradicate
- i want to ask this question to all my italkii fellows ........?????/
- Question for tutors with a range of prices
- start conversion
- Japanese in London
- desperate to write a letter&email
- word order
- VideoChat para Aprender Frances y Español