Pronouncing a vowel that is not there
I heard the translation for persons люди and an a (liudia) seems to be pronounced at the end. Is this correct or is it a mistake made by google translate?
It is a mistake. Listen to alex_efimov at http://ru.forvo.com/word/%D0%BB%D1%8E%D0%B4%D0%B8/#ru, he pronounces the word very clearly.
- School grades
- Please translate it!
- I cinema italiani
- Can anyone here teach me Mexican slang.
- Chinese only: What do you think when you see a westerner with tattoos of chinese hanzi?
- recherche d'un partenaire linguistique
- Learning languages
- What do you like to do when it's raining?
- “Beautiful mind”
- What does POKE on Facebook mean? I'm confused.