Pronouncing a vowel that is not there
I heard the translation for persons люди and an a (liudia) seems to be pronounced at the end. Is this correct or is it a mistake made by google translate?
It is a mistake. Listen to alex_efimov at http://ru.forvo.com/word/%D0%BB%D1%8E%D0%B4%D0%B8/#ru, he pronounces the word very clearly.
- The best way to improve my english
- Bengali - English
- I'm looking for an Italian penpal
- Querido musica .
- Natives or not, whatever. I just need to practice English
- "He had been thoroughly English" (An Unofficial Rose by Iris Murdoch), what does it exactly mean ?
- How have you learnt new alpabet?
- What's your favorite German Songs?
- How do you fell today?? ^_^
- Skype Group for speaking practice in Korean