Pronouncing a vowel that is not there
I heard the translation for persons люди and an a (liudia) seems to be pronounced at the end. Is this correct or is it a mistake made by google translate?
It is a mistake. Listen to alex_efimov at http://ru.forvo.com/word/%D0%BB%D1%8E%D0%B4%D0%B8/#ru, he pronounces the word very clearly.
- Skype group to practice English/Italian/French/Persian_ Italian/French/English/Persian.
- Una curiosidad
- Looking for new students/language partners
- practicing english
- practicing english or learning italian
- Anche cucinando si impara l'italiano:modi di dire legati al cibo STARCI COME I CAVOLI A MERENDA
- anche cucinando ,si impara l'italiano! modi di dire legati al cibo :ROMPERE LE UOVA NEL PANIERE
- How to understand the meaning of the expression such as: to beat smb. to it.
- Old stories *to learn Farsi with laughter*
- Is there a word "self-retrain"?