Reading English newspaper has helped me to learn Vocabulary words
Dear friends, I would like to share with you about how I've learned English vocabulary words.. I am not a native english speaker nor fluent in English.. I have started reading English newspaper when I was 22 yrs old.. Now I am 24 and I feel it has not been very difficult to learn the vocabulary words. I really enjoyed while reading.. I gone through the google search "how to learn vocabulary words" and the google has suggested me lot of tips.. Luckly I found the best way that is if we find a vocabulary word while reading then go through the oxford dictionary and feel the word with all your sense... never try to mug up the word otherwise you will forget it. so you better feel the word with all your senses.. Learning a new word with sentence(I mean with example) would help you to store the word in your brain very easily... thanks.. :)
- The XBox One
- What did you want to become when you were child? What are you now?
- I love LeBron Raymone James,you crazy
- iTalki Mobile App
- What do you use your new found freedom for?
- Learning Latin? Discisne Latinam?
- Can you translate this sentence in Chinese？
- What do you think is the most sexy language?
- Do you think you deserve better than this?
- whats the meaning of "in a sense that?"