Introduction " the history of the Qur'an"
The 610 years, the future Prophet of Islam Mohammed (peace be upon him) has made a habit of solitude to meditate and seek the path of god.
At night, the 27th day of the month Ramadan suddenly appeared a being of light (the angel Gabriel) who asked our Prophet (Prophet of the whole world) saying: “Read! »And the prophet replied that," but I cannot read "and in the last word, the angel Gabriel says:" Recite in the name of your Lord who created - Created man from a clinging substance. Recite and your Lord is the most Generous - Who taught by the pen - Taught man that which he knew not."
The Qur’an, like other sacred texts recognized as such in the Bible, the Torah, but unfortunately, the other sacred books have been modified by previous human beings who have changed the rights of God through their choices.
But the Qur’an was dictated by the prophet himself and his faithful companions, and often people recite all kinds of Arab as the prophet says. Moreover, the god protects the Qur’an, as you knew the Qur’an is written in Arabic, and in a very detailed and complicated that no one on this earth can change it or write as the Qur'an.
Now, what to remember for people who are learning Arabic in the Qur'an that:
1 - The Qur’an is written in Arabic (standard), so if you want to read the Quran, you must be read in Arabic.
2 - He has a special reading 3 - It is very easy to recite and memorize the Qur’an, you will feel that when you will start to learn the Qur’an.
4 - You need to be updated with the Koran if you want to learn more.
No comment given.
- Does my name have a meaning in a specific language? Is my name a verb, adjective, noun, etc in other languages
- Learn swedish -teach romanian
- I am sure everybody has rewrited poetry of famous writers in the childhood! Let`s share our creations.
- Have you ever made a secret language in your childhood?
- tous les domaines
- Who to wacth onepiece?
- Have you ever experienced that you dont want to contact some people you really miss
- Como não passar no exame do DETRAN?
- British Accent