need your help
Does anyone know a website for learning Korean language? also I need a good dictionary of Korean-English and vice versa with Romanization and Voice (online or for download). if u know leave a comment.thanks :)
I also learn Korean via website. talktomeinkorean is a good website! however, i usually learn from youtube. you can go there and search old series talking korean. there is 2 teachers who can help us well.
- I want to shout F****K YOU!
- what kind of surprise that life gave to you?
- I want to have a English name, who can help me
- What is a Community Tutor?
- about my english name.
- Can you help me with my introduction in Chinese
- university =wasting time?
- "Infero" ,Dan Brown's new novel.Has anybody read it?
- I SPEAK SPANISH... I WANT TO LEARN PORTUGUESE AND ARABIC