need your help
Does anyone know a website for learning Korean language? also I need a good dictionary of Korean-English and vice versa with Romanization and Voice (online or for download). if u know leave a comment.thanks :)
I also learn Korean via website. talktomeinkorean is a good website! however, i usually learn from youtube. you can go there and search old series talking korean. there is 2 teachers who can help us well.
- عزالدين من الجزائر
- Russian songs
- Is learning a language a subconscious process ?
- How common is to use would to talk about the past?
- Are any Italki teachers teaching from al-Kitaab?
- French music !
- English - Russian skype voice talks
- Un articolo interessante
- La Guerra Civil Española
- This question is for people who make notebook corrections on italki