need your help
Does anyone know a website for learning Korean language? also I need a good dictionary of Korean-English and vice versa with Romanization and Voice (online or for download). if u know leave a comment.thanks :)
I also learn Korean via website. talktomeinkorean is a good website! however, i usually learn from youtube. you can go there and search old series talking korean. there is 2 teachers who can help us well.
- Google Translate can now translate street signs in 27 languages
- What do you do in your personal time?
- aany one can help me ??
- Amantes de la música, necesito ayuda
- To what extent do you love the novel "The Alchemist" ?
- I'm sick today
- How can I become professional writer?
- I need a pay teacher with my business writings with just corrections.
- Начало изучения английского языка
- There is someone who can correct the mistakes in the translation?