I want to learn spanish any tips for beginners where do I began
If you have Google Chrome, you can look for "MOLTO BENE" (an app) and install it. With this app you can start to learn any language, the first lesson is gonna be about gretting!
I recommend you start with some basic grammar manual and then, after familiarizing with some basic grammar (as well as basic vocabulary, wich is easier because there are lots of websites for that with audios), you should take some online lessons with a tutor to improve your communicative skills.
If you need a Spanish teacher... I'll be glad to teach you! I'm a native Spanish teacher and also an English teacher, I teach people all round the world.
thanks you all are too kind
- Learning Article : 10 Word Pairs That Students Often Misuse In English
- تبادل لغوي - échange linguistique
- What's your favorite poem?
- I want to find someone for language exchange (Russian-English)
- Do you ever try writing English poems?
- x + y : does it add up ?
- I wanna find some friends who like speaking oral language each other for learning English
- I am a slow walker, but I never walk backwards.
- anyone who'd like to learn mandarin ,contact me
- How to identify the information is true or false?