Riddles/proverbs for English/Spanish learners.
Around the corner there is a tree.
Under the tree there is a school.
In the school there is a desk.
Behind the desk there is a bell.
Behind the desk is a teacher.
What is her name?
One question, do we have to guess the teacher's name from the riddle??
The only name I can think of from these lines is, Isabell, in the second last line, I've to admit, it took me quite long to figure out this name and I am still not sure whether its correct or not?
HAHA! well you are right! bravoo!
- How do you say "I want to stay with you for as long as possible" in Chinese
- What are movies you did watch more than once?
- Which are the names of the seasons in your languaje?
- What's the meanning of "Would we be dealing directly with you in China?"
- British versus American English
- I need a native Spanish speaker who can teach me grammar and speaking via Skype
- Learning Article : How To Communicate Without Words
- how d you want people to treat you?
- Whatsapp group
- How do I better my Chinese speaking and listening?