Riddles/proverbs for English/Spanish learners.
Around the corner there is a tree.
Under the tree there is a school.
In the school there is a desk.
Behind the desk there is a bell.
Behind the desk is a teacher.
What is her name?
One question, do we have to guess the teacher's name from the riddle??
The only name I can think of from these lines is, Isabell, in the second last line, I've to admit, it took me quite long to figure out this name and I am still not sure whether its correct or not?
HAHA! well you are right! bravoo!
- How do you fell today?? ^_^
- Skype Group for speaking practice in Korean
- What is the most difficult language in the world?
- ''A bientôt''
- Skype exchange
- una personaje de dibujo
- ¿Dónde están mis amigos españoles ？
- help me,and correct my mistakes if i have
- The new Dragon Ball series
- wanna learn English for free?