Riddles/proverbs for English/Spanish learners.
Around the corner there is a tree.
Under the tree there is a school.
In the school there is a desk.
Behind the desk there is a bell.
Behind the desk is a teacher.
What is her name?
One question, do we have to guess the teacher's name from the riddle??
The only name I can think of from these lines is, Isabell, in the second last line, I've to admit, it took me quite long to figure out this name and I am still not sure whether its correct or not?
HAHA! well you are right! bravoo!
- Learning chinese
- Learning Article : How Using Prepositions Changes Verb Meanings in Portuguese
- الحمد لله = praise be due to Allah
- Creen ustedes que una lengua extranjera se pueda aprender usando la lengua nativa?
- help me, is this article written correctly ?
- hi, how can we use the site to talk on line? please help
- Do you speak English?
- Le français
- Holidays in Madrid
- Genki Study Buddy?