Does anybody know any good resorces?
Currently I'm using the Univercity of Iceland's site. It's good, but sometimes its hard to understand because nothing is in english. So I thought perhaps it came with a text book, so if anybody knows what the textbook is called, that would be great. Or if they know a different icelandic learning book that is good. Or a site or anything.
There is no textbook as far as I know. When I do the lessons on that site, I always use wiktionary and this Icelandic-English dictionary (http://digicoll.library.wisc.edu/cgi-bin/IcelOnline/IcelOnline.TEId-idx?id=IcelOnline.IEOrd) to look up unfamiliar vocabulary. They left English out for a reason; you're meant to draw conclusions about the vocabulary and sentence structures from the context. As long as you have a dictionary handy for words that completely stump you, the lessons shouldn't be problematic.
I also use an Icelandic workbook called Hitt og Þetta. The PDF version is on the Námsgagnastofnun website (http://nams.is/) for free. Just type the title into the search bar that reads "leitarorð."
- to make a new friends...........
- find friend
- I got this 80/60 blood pressure.
- I got 80/60 blood pressure.
- do you know any page lıke ıtalky
- Friend Finding
- Do you agree with the following statements? - Why? - Why not?
- A good song in German
- 大家认为学中文最难得地方是什么？——What's the difficult do you guys think to learn Chinese?
- Everyone together to discuss the festival .OK?