There is no place in the world where Esperanto is a "native" language, but the majority of the speakers seem to be concentrated in Europe, with Hungary, China, and North America also having a strong showing.
There are few people that have Esperanto as a first language, and this is usually because their parents met and were able to communicate through Esperanto, giving them a common language to talk to each other and their child(ren).
Wow~I totally understand now~THX very much:>
Wow~i totally understand now~Thx very much:>
- emigrate or not emigrate
- Arabic Learning Video & Learn an Arabic phrase
- Which is the most important language in the world?
- Hey guys,could you tell me the difference of 'parents power' thing in your country?
- What kind of life you will have without internet?
- Have you ever thought more carefully about what kind of abilities you have to make you qualified?
- Write a slang that makes you confused when you see it at the first time
- What makes you chill out when you are pissed off?