There is no place in the world where Esperanto is a "native" language, but the majority of the speakers seem to be concentrated in Europe, with Hungary, China, and North America also having a strong showing.
There are few people that have Esperanto as a first language, and this is usually because their parents met and were able to communicate through Esperanto, giving them a common language to talk to each other and their child(ren).
Wow~I totally understand now~THX very much:>
Wow~i totally understand now~Thx very much:>
George Soros was one of the few native speakers of Esperanto, he was raised speaking it. His last name means "will soar" in esperanto.
People whose native language is Esperanto is called "denaska".
- I think we start again our life.we did mistake in our life.ı thınk one more chance for me
- Telegram group for English learens
- Come si dici BUT in italiano...
- Grammar question.
- Why the US electoral system is so messed up
- In your own experience, what is the most disturbing truth about life?
- I love EMINEM!!!!!
- Ever have one of those nights where you can't sleep?
- about institution of marriage
- Which language? Which country?