There is no place in the world where Esperanto is a "native" language, but the majority of the speakers seem to be concentrated in Europe, with Hungary, China, and North America also having a strong showing.
There are few people that have Esperanto as a first language, and this is usually because their parents met and were able to communicate through Esperanto, giving them a common language to talk to each other and their child(ren).
Wow~I totally understand now~THX very much:>
Wow~i totally understand now~Thx very much:>
George Soros was one of the few native speakers of Esperanto, he was raised speaking it. His last name means "will soar" in esperanto.
People whose native language is Esperanto is called "denaska".
- How do i know that?
- Exchange languages .
- Who wants to learn Mandarin or Cantonese?
- 101 links para aprender qualquer idioma de graça (em português).
- interest to learn spanish and to speak on skype
- What is the way for learning a foreign language you think it is the best?
- Need help please!
- Inspirational Biographies
- Learning an instrument- like learning a language?