There is no place in the world where Esperanto is a "native" language, but the majority of the speakers seem to be concentrated in Europe, with Hungary, China, and North America also having a strong showing.
There are few people that have Esperanto as a first language, and this is usually because their parents met and were able to communicate through Esperanto, giving them a common language to talk to each other and their child(ren).
Wow~I totally understand now~THX very much:>
Wow~i totally understand now~Thx very much:>
- How to Improve English?
- I want to know what kind of Chinese studengts are favored in foreign colleges and universities....
- "wedding" Arabic word of the day
- bilingualism and its effect on little children
- Let's improve our English - Skype Group :D
- IDIOT GIRL
- Apprendre les langues par internet, ça marche?
- What did you do yesterday?
- Can someone tell me if anyone of them wrong. And can you tell me the meaning of "help" and "just" here?
- ENSEÑO ESPAÑOL E INGLES SI HAY GENTE INTERESADA PODEMOS ARMAR UN GRUPO POR SKYPE O GOOGLE PLUS