There is no place in the world where Esperanto is a "native" language, but the majority of the speakers seem to be concentrated in Europe, with Hungary, China, and North America also having a strong showing.
There are few people that have Esperanto as a first language, and this is usually because their parents met and were able to communicate through Esperanto, giving them a common language to talk to each other and their child(ren).
Wow~I totally understand now~THX very much:>
Wow~i totally understand now~Thx very much:>
George Soros was one of the few native speakers of Esperanto, he was raised speaking it. His last name means "will soar" in esperanto.
People whose native language is Esperanto is called "denaska".
- Migliorare la lingua
- I want to improve my English , who can help me ? my standard is 80 %
- Puede alguien ayudarme aprender español de esta manera
- Whatsapp for Russian/English?
- please mark up my mistakes...in this convo.
- What would you want to see?
- what is the best way to learn Japanese?
- importnat words
- Is adult native speakers who makes basic grammatical mistakes there?
- Favorite Family Recepes