There is no place in the world where Esperanto is a "native" language, but the majority of the speakers seem to be concentrated in Europe, with Hungary, China, and North America also having a strong showing.
There are few people that have Esperanto as a first language, and this is usually because their parents met and were able to communicate through Esperanto, giving them a common language to talk to each other and their child(ren).
Wow~I totally understand now~THX very much:>
Wow~i totally understand now~Thx very much:>
George Soros was one of the few native speakers of Esperanto, he was raised speaking it. His last name means "will soar" in esperanto.
People whose native language is Esperanto is called "denaska".
- Do you think this is a good idea? Support your opinion by using specific reasons and details.
- Fun learning
- Mentir en una lengua extranjera es tan estrenaste como hacerlo en tu lengua materna.
- My big problem
- Writing Exercise B ( Indicatie: ERK-level B1)
- Line を持っていますか？Do you have Line this App?
- cultura general
- Any Jèrriais/Norman language partner?