There is no place in the world where Esperanto is a "native" language, but the majority of the speakers seem to be concentrated in Europe, with Hungary, China, and North America also having a strong showing.
There are few people that have Esperanto as a first language, and this is usually because their parents met and were able to communicate through Esperanto, giving them a common language to talk to each other and their child(ren).
Wow~I totally understand now~THX very much:>
Wow~i totally understand now~Thx very much:>
George Soros was one of the few native speakers of Esperanto, he was raised speaking it. His last name means "will soar" in esperanto.
People whose native language is Esperanto is called "denaska".
- Are you a Real Estate agent? Do you need to sell in English? New course on italki!
- A Great Book for intermediate English learners
- What is your favorite Quote?
- The European Union and Greek Default
- Are Alice Munro's books hard to follow for English learners?
- Do you think about prison for minors ( kids , teens) and how this affair in your country ?
- Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives
- white rabbit 白
- Movies and serials to watch
- The difference between Entrepreneur and Startup