can you guys suggest me tips to memorize vocabulary more quickly, firmly and effectively??
cannot remember new words everytime it comes out again, darn it!
seems i got short memory....:(
I find that I remember vocabulary better when I really have an immediate reason to know it. Like, I have to go buy something in that language, so I actually need the words. So putting yourself in situations where you really NEED to use the vocabulary will help you remember it.
Also, having a simple vocabulary notebook is super helpful, somewhere to collect all those new words, organize them, and review them from time to time.
And then you can also go to http://ankisrs.net/ , download the Anki program (it's free!), and make your own flashcard deck, which is fantastic. Especially if you have a smartphone so you can carry it all in your pocket.
I'm with Rob indeed coz I've experienced it and thorouly works.
- Do you miss your childhood (friends,memories) ?
- About those unexplained phenomena
- Do you like hip-pop? If so, who's your favorite artist?
- Idiom of the Day
- I want to make some friends
- How to describe ur day in an intersting way?
- Go to work
- Learning languages through music: useful or useless?
- hi I'm from China