can you guys suggest me tips to memorize vocabulary more quickly, firmly and effectively??
cannot remember new words everytime it comes out again, darn it!
seems i got short memory....:(
I find that I remember vocabulary better when I really have an immediate reason to know it. Like, I have to go buy something in that language, so I actually need the words. So putting yourself in situations where you really NEED to use the vocabulary will help you remember it.
Also, having a simple vocabulary notebook is super helpful, somewhere to collect all those new words, organize them, and review them from time to time.
And then you can also go to http://ankisrs.net/ , download the Anki program (it's free!), and make your own flashcard deck, which is fantastic. Especially if you have a smartphone so you can carry it all in your pocket.
I'm with Rob indeed coz I've experienced it and thorouly works.
- Greeting! I'm looking for...
- The world a friendly place?
- İ need a partner for improve my speaking skills.
- ¿Es el mundo un lugar amable?
- Have you ?
- What TV series do you prefer?
- Problems with my Japanese Language Exchanges
- Learning Article : Your Guide To Partitive Articles And Prepositions In French
- What impression do you have of mexican people?
- Is homosexuality right?