can you guys suggest me tips to memorize vocabulary more quickly, firmly and effectively??
cannot remember new words everytime it comes out again, darn it!
seems i got short memory....:(
I find that I remember vocabulary better when I really have an immediate reason to know it. Like, I have to go buy something in that language, so I actually need the words. So putting yourself in situations where you really NEED to use the vocabulary will help you remember it.
Also, having a simple vocabulary notebook is super helpful, somewhere to collect all those new words, organize them, and review them from time to time.
And then you can also go to http://ankisrs.net/ , download the Anki program (it's free!), and make your own flashcard deck, which is fantastic. Especially if you have a smartphone so you can carry it all in your pocket.
I'm with Rob indeed coz I've experienced it and thorouly works.
- Cantonese - Which film or Music do you prefer? (English, not German)
- i need a native English speaker teacher
- What your most favourite movie? (specify a genre in brackets: comedy, Drumm, horrors)
- If you are an American, can you walk in? I want to know whether it's common culture in America.
- Is Snow really dead in GOT？
- Kindness and homeless?
- Livre russe pour débutant avec accents
- conocer personas espanol
- Why it's hard to find a parter?
- The plural of the words end with "um": um →s/a