can you guys suggest me tips to memorize vocabulary more quickly, firmly and effectively??
cannot remember new words everytime it comes out again, darn it!
seems i got short memory....:(
I find that I remember vocabulary better when I really have an immediate reason to know it. Like, I have to go buy something in that language, so I actually need the words. So putting yourself in situations where you really NEED to use the vocabulary will help you remember it.
Also, having a simple vocabulary notebook is super helpful, somewhere to collect all those new words, organize them, and review them from time to time.
And then you can also go to http://ankisrs.net/ , download the Anki program (it's free!), and make your own flashcard deck, which is fantastic. Especially if you have a smartphone so you can carry it all in your pocket.
I'm with Rob indeed coz I've experienced it and thorouly works.
- je peux t'enseigner l'anglais et l'arabe
- Learn German
- Learning English
- Learning Article : Learn Russian With Criminal Music
- هيا بنا نتعلم اللغة الانجليزيه
- هيا نتكلم باللغة العربية
- bonjour tout le monde je suis nouvelle ici ? Y A quel qu'un et va me souhaiter le bienvenue
- my mother tongue language is arabic and wants to practise english with english man \ woman
- Personal pronoun "Hen".
- germany culture