Site Feedback

stereotypes about Russia

write the most ridiculous and stupid stereotypes about Russia. 

Let's laugh together.

Share:

Comments

So let's laugh together!Wink

1. In Russia have not summer, all year in cool.

2. Russians love potatoes, and every meal eat potatoes with vodka.

3. People keeps a beer as pet.

1. Putin the Great decreed: this year, summer begins June 1 and ends August 31.

2. Russians eating potatoes from harmfulness so that it has not got  to the Belarusians (their favorite). We drink vodka, because everything else the Chinese have had a drink.

3. Many animals live in the Russian's beer (beer's bacterias) so that People love a beer as pet.

Tongue Out

1. Путин Великий постановил: в этом году, лето начинается 1 июня и заканчивается 31 августа.

2. Русские едят картошку из вредности, чтобы она не попала к белорусам (их любимая). Мы пьем водку, потому что все остальное китайцы выпили.

3. Многие животные живут в пиве русского человека (бактерии пива), так что люди любят пиво, как домашнее животное.

LaughingLaughingLaughing Да! Точно!

"Многие животные живут в пиве русского человека (бактерии пива), так что люди любят пиво, как домашнее животное."

Haha I'm pretty sure she meant BEAR, not beer :D 

It's not really a stereotype but I've always heard that russians very rarely smile, and that if you walk down the street smiling for no apparent reason (which happens to me quite a lot, haha) people will stare and think you're either insane or a complete idiot, LOL. 

Thank you alexandra!

Old Russian do not smile because they have a lot of push-gold teeth, they are afraid to dazzle oncoming traveler. ;)

Old Russian do not smile because they have a lot of push-gold teeth, they are afraid to dazzle oncoming traveler =)))

Правдо?!

Yes, I want to say BEAR =))

About smile - смех без причины – признак дурачиныLaughing

Yeah, it's actually REALLY ironic since ALL russian speakers add about a hundred ")))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))" at the end of each sentence they write online regardless of whether it's funny or not...Go figure...

Русские девушки очень красивы
Русские мужчины любят выпить

некрасивых девушек не бывает, бывает мало водки.Wink

Add a comment