What is your favourite English word?
I mean words that sound good. I like 'succulent', 'melancholy' and 'superfluous'.
I like words like tremendous, Peace, Summery, Sumptuous etc
Gorgeous The word suggests the meaning.
Lots of them!
Puddle, tulip, posh..
Melancholy and condundrum are also great.
Actually, to me they're all fine when pronounced by a native-speaker:)
I wouldn't like to have it but it sounds really good, and I enjoy pronouncing it too)xD
- The climate has changed
- Relaciones Argentinos y Chileanos.
- Language goals
- Hey; Help me with chinese language
- It is common in Chinese culture to express an abstract idea with concrete things.
- Tenses in French
- Is it offensive to discuss the movie Django Unchained with a black people?
- I need to translate these sentences ito Russian language
- Is it correct?