Making quality friends and language partners
Hi Italki friends, I want to make more effort to get to know you better. This way, we can start some interesting conversations from our interests and experiences. I invite you all to introduce yourself in this discussion.
Please mention your interests, hobbies, which countries you have lived in or where you hope to live in in the future, what language you are hoping to learn, and anything interesting about yourself.
I look forward to getting to know you better! We can talk further on MSN as well.
沙发...Interests: Reading.... KTV( I know it's very asian.....) , watching youtube, listening to music,etc I've lived in Europe and very much want to go back! I am hoping to master English, I mean, being able to use this language close to the native level.
- второй язык / the second language
- “Keep away from people who"
- उन लोगों से दूर रहें जो !
- I would like to share our experiences and over all learn something new
- Best place on The next 10 years
- expressions françaises
- Learning Together Would Be Better
- Swing Dancing
- Are foreigner enjoy chat by video or speech？
- Are our Kids Tough Enough : UK vs Chinese Education