Making quality friends and language partners
Hi Italki friends, I want to make more effort to get to know you better. This way, we can start some interesting conversations from our interests and experiences. I invite you all to introduce yourself in this discussion.
Please mention your interests, hobbies, which countries you have lived in or where you hope to live in in the future, what language you are hoping to learn, and anything interesting about yourself.
I look forward to getting to know you better! We can talk further on MSN as well.
沙发...Interests: Reading.... KTV( I know it's very asian.....) , watching youtube, listening to music,etc I've lived in Europe and very much want to go back! I am hoping to master English, I mean, being able to use this language close to the native level.
- I'd like to have an English text translated into Spanish (I'm asking for a big favour)
- Disculpe or perdon?
- Leute, jemand einige deutsche whatsapp Gruppen kennen? Mit Einheimischen und Leute wen deutsch lernen?
- Is looking for an English language exchange partner impossible?
- Miss Rawan
- Como funciona esta página
- Is there an advanced English learner free in to practice English now?
- Nice week end
- Learning Article : 2 Secrets To Boost Your Confidence In Foreign Language Interviews
- Learning Article : My Favorite Tool For Learning Chinese