Making quality friends and language partners
Hi Italki friends, I want to make more effort to get to know you better. This way, we can start some interesting conversations from our interests and experiences. I invite you all to introduce yourself in this discussion.
Please mention your interests, hobbies, which countries you have lived in or where you hope to live in in the future, what language you are hoping to learn, and anything interesting about yourself.
I look forward to getting to know you better! We can talk further on MSN as well.
沙发...Interests: Reading.... KTV( I know it's very asian.....) , watching youtube, listening to music,etc I've lived in Europe and very much want to go back! I am hoping to master English, I mean, being able to use this language close to the native level.
- merhaba herkes
- learning Spanish
- English idioms
- Do relationships affect career?
- Do you enjoy poems? I am going to share some Spanish poems. Please give me some English poems that you know.
- that was true happiness
- french books
- What do you know about Belarus?
- Where is the best place to study Chinese in China?
- which city is better to live in? Shanghai, Hong Kong, Singapore?