Making quality friends and language partners
Hi Italki friends, I want to make more effort to get to know you better. This way, we can start some interesting conversations from our interests and experiences. I invite you all to introduce yourself in this discussion.
Please mention your interests, hobbies, which countries you have lived in or where you hope to live in in the future, what language you are hoping to learn, and anything interesting about yourself.
I look forward to getting to know you better! We can talk further on MSN as well.
沙发...Interests: Reading.... KTV( I know it's very asian.....) , watching youtube, listening to music,etc I've lived in Europe and very much want to go back! I am hoping to master English, I mean, being able to use this language close to the native level.
- which food do u wanna taste?
- I'd like to learn the french poet in the movie" Green card" played by Gerald Depardieu
- I'd like to learn the french poet in the movie" Green Card" by Gerald Depardieu
- Do you think it right?
- Has anyone taken the JLPT (Japanese Language Proficiency Test)?
- please help
- 1-2 minutos en español por 30 minutos en inglés
- Any English speakers who are living in Beijing China and wants to study Chinese?
- Tell me something you will never do again and why?
- Roses given,fragrance in hand.