how do you ask "what is your name?" in tamil?
ungaltuia peyar enna?
I would like to help you, but I do not know.
ungal peyar enna?
உங்கள் பெயர் என்ன?
unga pearu enna? is correct spoken form.
"peyar" is written form.
pearu actually means person, but in this context it means name.
If you wanted to be more polite you can ask "unga pearu ennanga?" less polite form would be "un pearu enna" - least polite form (intimate) for male is un pearu ennada and female is un pearu ennadi.
Finally words like "amma" "appa" can be appended to "enna" like ennamma and ennappa as a term of respectful endearment to other women and men.
ungal ummawin mahanda peyer enna?
"un perenna?" this should be asked to the person who is younger than you..
"unga perenna?" this is for the person who is elder to u.....
it is ungal peyar yenna
Ungal Paeyar Enna? It's more formal
To younger-Un paeru enna?-Informal
To Older-Unga Paeru enna?-Informal
What-Enna?, Paeyar-Name, Ungal-Yours, Un-You, Unga-You...
- French App
- The tragedy of my Comel (kawaii) Cat ;_;
- TORFL / ТРКИ
- What do you think of marriage? So much on my mind
- Hi, Please read my msg. I write it In ENGLISH And I press its french ,, sorry
- Donald Trump says "China"
- aprendendo inglês
- HSK Locker app for practising Chinese.
- WhatsApp groups
- Need a partner who want to inprove oral english,then we can practice together.