start from 0
hi, my name is Laura. can anybody teach me something simple as my start for learning Spanish? thanks a bunch !
Bienvenido a español-alemán Laura. Ein nützlicher Ausdruck auf Spanisch für den Anfanger ist "no hay de qué". Er bedeutet "bitteschön." Auf Englisch ist das "you're welcome." Espero que esto te ayude.
- what's the diffirence between bill and invoice?
- Let's talk about music.
- Can a master's degree student live on 1,000 € per month in France?
- How to talk with others in English
- Korean Pop Is Life!!!<3
- What is the best method to learn russian you have experienced?
- How many languages are spoken in your country?
- What is your experience learning more than one language at a time?
- Gambling industry