Do u think there are too much negtive reports on TV or Paper?
and whether we need more positive news,why?
sorry,it is negative!lost a letter.
Yes they even said that is what I like to watch or read.
I would prefer more factual news rather than the sensationalism and total disregard for the truth. The morals of the media seem to rely on the "don't let the truth stand in the way of a good story" mentality.
Very well said Jaye. Completely agree with your wise point of view. Rather than good or bad, just real facts but... how could we know which is fact and which is not? I think seeing positive things could help us build a more positive state of mind in general, which could end up modifying for good, all of our behaviour instate of just making us sad and frustrated about things happening around the world for which we can't do anything or very little about it. No?
Totally agree Annily, great topic Hana!!!
- Importance of learning English.
- How you will know?
- recently i have problem so can you help me?
- Vilket svenska böcker är din favoriter, eller bara gilla du?
- do you believe that when some people does bad things governmet should put them in a jail?
- How to correct my sentence?
- where is heaven?
- Hi everyone :$