Cambridge official IELTS self-study online material (target 4.5 to 7.5)
There are the materials for Academic and General training modules. I am not sure where the blending course (online activities with classroom activities) is held.
It may be helpful for speaking practice. There are lots of practice questions and the "official" model answers and advice. We need to learn what format of the answer or expressions the examiners expect to hear. I think it is worthwhile for a quick review before the exam.
Have you done this practice material before and what do you feel about it?
To me (Band 6 for speaking, 7.5 for listening), it is still a useful practice material before the test. I also tried the listening materials and found my weakness again. "Back-to-basics" may be sometimes very important.
No comment given.
- how to improve Korea language?
- Quelles méthodes / outils / sites web utilisez-vous dans votre apprentissage du français?
- Political systems
- ima li neko da uči bosanski?
- What's Your Learning Style? Do You prefer to learn in groups or with other people?
- do you know couchsurfing
- Just bored !
- comics français
- Do you watch tv?
- Dear , where's your future?