hi i want learn russian but ...... i cant find good teacher to learn with him free
aammmmm but iam trying to learn russian by myself
All is possible. I have learn Finnish by myself almost without help and do it well, albeit it is very difficult language as well as Russian. All depends of style with wich you learning (I found the best for me). Yes, it is difficult to find even bad teacher for free anywhere. xD But if you'll find a friend, who is interested in your native langage. It will be best variant for you.
I so happy, coz found one for me (for italian) and I have my own method of studying so well. =)
It depends on your budget.
I could help somewhat.
Добрый день! Могу помочь с русским языком. Языковой обмен на английский язык
- Foreign language instruction at schools in your country
- what is the meaning of "bronzé sur la plage" and "séjourné balnéaires"
- How to say ''Reality is what's agreed upon.'' in your language?
- I repeat the daniela's question: There is someone that can help me with English?
- I would like to improve my Italian!
- hello frıendsssssssssssss
- How do you define a real woman?A real woman ___________________
- What Does Islam Say about Terrorism?
- I AM IN A RUSH
- Is a good idea work in a call center?