What would you do in this situation?
You have an important job and many people depend on you. If you ever lost your job, many people would be inconvenienced. Nonetheless, you have been pilfering supplies from the company for your son to use at school for several months now. The boss has caught on and goes on hunting for the culprit. He narrows down the suspects to one: a cleaning lady. He confronts her and. although she protests, he fires her on the spot. Would you confess or keep quiet?
I wouldn't have pilfered so I wouldn't have any moral dilemma
Moreover I don't understand the reason why a person who has an important job can arrive to pilfer supplies from the company for his/her son: I think this person has a good salary!!! Maybe is he/she a kleptomaniac?
I probably won't confess but will stop pilfering supplies though my son is in a tight squeeze.Then I'll give the poor cleaning lady money secretly to support her life make great efforts to help her find another job.
Oh, thanks for opinions.
- What do you know about India?
- can you give me some advice about my trip to US?
- Was it right for italki to remove Community Tutors' self-designed courses without prior negotiations with us?
- Bahasa Daerah dan Bahasa Indonesia
- Bruce Lee (李小龙)
- Anyone here interested in Filipino(Tagalog)
- Will your existence be affected due to others' perceptions of you?
- Skype partener
- reading tips
- What do you know about Brazil?